#1 Yuukii Chii

Yuukii Chii

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

【If wrong section, please help me to move the the correct section, thanks】

To every fans of Reika, I am planning on making a small album with fansigns for Reika by Malaysia's fans and present it to her during C2AGE. 
至各位喜欢麗華的你们,我在计划制作个属于我们马来西亚粉丝的Fansign相册,然后在来临的C2AGE活动上交给麗華。

If anyone is interested in participating in the project, please email me (yuukii.chii@hotmail.com) with a picture of your fansign. 
有兴趣参与这个计划的你们,请把你们附上了Fansign的照片邮寄到这个网址(yuukii.chii@hotmail.com)。

You may include a small message if you want, regardless in any language as long as you have the sincerity.
你也可以写些想要对麗華说的话。只要有心,任何语言都可以。

I will pay for the album and printing cost, so all I need is your cooperation.
至于相册/照片的印制,所有付费都由我来负责。我最需要的莫过于是你们的合作。

All you need to do is send me a CLEAR picture of your fansign and your name via email (yuukii.chii@hotmail.com) with your message (if you want) before 1st of June and I'll print it out.
你只需要将一张属于自己清晰的照片并附上Fansign,还有你的名字然后就邮寄到这里(yuukii.chii@hotmail.com)。你们想要写给麗華一些信息也可以哦。最好在6月1号前将照片邮寄来,我需要时间准备。

If you really love Reika, and want to present your coscard in the album as well, please pm me for my address and you may pos it to me.
很喜欢麗華的你们,要是你们也想要将自己的Coscard与照片一起贴在相册里,可以FB私信我你的地址然后将Coscard邮寄来我家。

First come first serve and will get the front spot . Thank you. Any enquiry can pm me personally.
先来的,你们的照片就会贴在相册较前面。谢谢你们,有什么疑问可以直接来私信我。

*Fanart for REIKA is fine too, as long as the size does not exceed A4 size, thanks ~

EDIT : I have received a lot of "pictures" (not fansign), and it seems like many people do not understand the term of "fansign". I will try to explain to everyone who sent me "pictures" but those that sent me "pictures" only and refuse to do a fansign, will be placed at the last page and squeezed together in a photo collage. Super blur pictures that looks pixel'ed when print out will be the same. 

• Kin Chia likes this

Wigs, costumes, presales, merchandises and makeup box for sale

If interested please pm me thanks <3 

#2 waninoko

waninoko

Assistant Event Director

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 2252 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

great idea but have u check with the organizer on this ?

#3 Yuukii Chii

Yuukii Chii

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 634 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

I did chat with it with the committee, and they said that Reika should be happy and willing to accept the gift ~ :) 

Wigs, costumes, presales, merchandises and makeup box for sale

If interested please pm me thanks <3 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users