#1 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION, NO SPOILERS

For manga discussion go ---> here http://community.com...geki-no-kyojin/ only for those who read up to the previous chapters ok.

obviously the plot is the same but I notice some slight differences in the anime.

But nonetheless the animation is good, the OP is damn good, as well as the insert songs.

What I'm not satisfied with is somehow the anime feels like it's slow? And some episodes feel kinda long.

and the anime will end at episode 25 I thin they're gonna do original ending D:

#2 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

I'm only watching the show because of Hiroyuki Sawano's epic soundtrack. It's pretty exciting during the fast pace scene and dear gawd it's crawling when they talk to much. Seems like they're dragging things slowly too ._.

Episode 11 was batshit boring, it was too gawd damn draggy. DRAGGY.

Hopefully they don't have their own original ending. As that would be.. meh.

You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#3 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

It feels as though there's some kind of 'time dilation' going on in the latest three episodes, if you compare the manga's frame of reference?

I notice they started dragging things at episode 2. Good thing they include all the cadet stories in 1 episode.

Cross our fingers that Production IG would consider doing season 2 cos I don't think episode 25 is enough...

#4 Kilmasis Arcanium

Kilmasis Arcanium

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Draggy, Could do with a lot less dragging. Too much script imo. Too much drama.

Reminds me of a certain ninja anime that keeps having flashbacks into the past at every other episode...

Nevertheless, so far has been interesting. I'm eager to find out what drives Eren's titan form to move (considering he just brofisted mikasa at the end of Ep 11, I'm guessing it's his current state of mind; First was KILL THEM ALL, 2nd was PROTECT DIS SHT, 3rd I'm guessing is MIKASA I'M NOT UR LIL BRO DEMMIT)

Posted Image

#5 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:24 PM

I'm also guessing the same thing.

Whatever affects his actions as a titan depends on what his purpose prior to transforming. In this case, probably his mind was thinkin of shutting Mikasa's mouth hence the 'brofist'

(honestly i expected that the anime skip the screw up part cos I reeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly wanna see the story going - although i already know most of it)

#6 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

BUMP

is it ok to bump? owell nvm.

Anyway, the latest episode is another drag so I'm not gonna comment much on it.

But by now I'm sure most of you have listened to the SnK OST so let's talk about it :3

#7 _yuca

_yuca

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

It was pretty nice, waiting for someone to upload in FLAC because it deserved it :3
I am hoping for a part 2 of the soundtrack, 16 tracks are way too litte lol
E0zZXhA.pngwmSqDBR.png

#8 julian_ex

julian_ex

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

SnK OST is cool but much reminded me of Guilty Crown because both OST were done by Sawano Hiroyuki and engrish song by mpi. but hey, those engrish are also cool to me.

Posted ImageThey still lucky coz they immune

#9 vantoria

vantoria

Junior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

I reach episode 11. I marathoned it. And I don't wanna be like stuck there and heart break cause waiting it to release. xD 

Posted Image

#10 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

I hear mixed reviews on the second OP "Jiyuu no Tsubasa".

While i agree that it's not as epic as Guren no Yumiya, it's somewhat stuck in my head. However I think both Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa have more room to be more epic. Which is why i think the covers below are actually a lot better

1) https://www.youtube....h?v=NfS3xMsSU5k (this sounds like Mikasa singing)

2) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fNmfXC2xBmQ

Not saying Revo is a bad singer, he's good but just not too powerful. I love the fact that he writes the first OP for Eren and the second one is for the Scouting Legion in general. The reason why I love the 2nd OP is because of the more positive message compared to the 1st one. The 1st one is really like Eren screaming his lungs out during the court scene.

Anyway I can't wait for the next episode <3

#11 Fang

Fang

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

I'd gotta say, after not touching animes for around 2 years, Attack On Titan is awesome! The delivery on the first episode was amazingly strong, and that awesome first OP. Think I would had liked it too even if I wasn't on an anime hiatus, this is almost similar to Gantz where most of the characters are not protected by the plot armor. The plot may be simple so far (I have my guesses at the plot twists and reveals) and it IS draggy sometimes(God damn that one episode wasted for the female giant) but the adrenaline and cliffhangers are so well done I just want moar! Decided not to read the manga and see how the anime will end though. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users