CF Mini Cosplay Competition Basic Details
Event: Comic Fiesta Mini
Venue: Paragon Mall, Penang
Date: 4th August 2013
Format: 15 Slots (Solo & Group)
Submission Deadline*: Deadline extended to online + onsite registrations accepted.
All winners from each category will win...
1x CF2013 Trophy
2x CF2013 Early Bird Tickets
1x CF2013 EPIC LOOT BAG!!
- King x Mon
- 傻蛋猫 / Meow Meow
- "Mysterious Strangeress"
Cosplay Competition Rules and Regulations
- Please make sure the stage is clean after your performance. The organizing committee reserves the right to make each participant clean up after themselves.
- Judges decisions are final. Any complaints/comments may be entertained but it would be at the discretion of the individual and will not affect the final results in any way.
- The Comic Fiesta Committee also reserves the right change these R&Rs at its own discretion without prior notification.
- Make sure the stage is clean after your performance.
Comic Fiesta Mini Cosplay Competition Format Info
- Comic Fiesta Mini Cosplay Competition will he held on Day 2 of the event. Participants are required to fill up the registration forms with the details and register online by emailing the forms and reference pictures to email@example.com
- The competition is limited to the first 15 slots who send in their details to us via email. Onsite registration will be open to the public if there are slots available.
- Additional helpers can be justified with the “giraffe rule”, hereby clarified below…
- A Group registration will be considered as ONE (1) slot. Same thing goes to Solo Registration.
- Each performance must not exceed 5 minutes.
- There will be NO preliminary round. Winners are selected from the 15slots. Judges decisions are final.
- Closing date for Comic Fiesta Mini Cosplay Competition ONLINE Registration is on the 30th of July 2013. Every Contestant is required to send in their audio in MP3/WMV format and email it along with your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Contestants are required to register at the cosplay registration booth on Day 2 of Comic Fiesta Mini to confirm attendance prior to the competition. Contestants are also required to burn a CD/thumb drive containing the audio file for the performance and submit it to the cosplay registration personnel when they register.
- Please label the CD/Thumb Drive with your name, series name and also contact number for identification purpose.
For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to mail us at email@example.com