• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#31 usagi_darkrabbit

usagi_darkrabbit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

hello there. the art booth registration is today right? we joined last year and it was an amazing experience. i'd like to book a basic artbooth, one table and 2 extra tags. our group name is ARTeliers

this is my email :

deidara.killerbeez@gmail.com

#32 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

YES!!! Already registered!

Under the booth name AKABUMI

-KAI

#33 Crazy@Tracy

Crazy@Tracy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Can I change my group/artbooth name after I sent out the registration form? 

#34 fox kun

fox kun

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:09 PM

Hope you get our registration forms from Melon*Soda ^p^///

tumblr_static_6yhxkf2xch44ogwcw4koc8kkc.

i have a fb page nau ヾ(;☆ω☆)ノ

#35 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:11 PM

Can I change my group/artbooth name after I sent out the registration form? 

Chill2 I bet the comittee are still having headaches right now. We should wait until booth confirmation before we make further requests IMO.

#36 sakuradesune

sakuradesune

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yukkuri applied at 10:04 8D i hope it arrive safely ww
sakuradesune.jpg

#37 ninjakarelin

ninjakarelin

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

I sent the form a bit late because I was busy discussing ahah ;;;; this is my first time applying and I hope I can get it. Do reply to the remarks Ive made ;; My booth name is going to be Strawberry Lemonade.

tumblr_mptghcv0fj1r3c09go6_r1_250.gif

#38 Drewz

Drewz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:07 AM

i would like to book the basic artbooth this year

this is my 1st time..

my email: Andrew_brown92@hotmail.com

just email me and let me know about the detail..thnaks

#39 edo

edo

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 1051 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

this is my 1st time..

All the details are available from the first post.

You've wasted 3 seconds of your life by reading this line

#40 kaiten

kaiten

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:01 PM

We've attended CF as an artbooth group, Thingamajica for the past 7 years. I'm sad that I missed the registration last night as most Muslims were out at that hour for prayers :( I heard the booths were sold out within the hour, and I made my booking near midnight... I am really hoping my group made it in time or it'd be the first time for us not to have a booth. sniff T_T''

#41 haru-naru

haru-naru

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

Hi,Id like to book a basic booth.Hope it's not too late orz ;

lenya_moonsilver@yahoo.com

#42 Drewz

Drewz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

this is my 1st time..

yeah, i know, i mean if new information coming out about this, because this is my 1st time and i wonder about the tag.. is it for 1 name only??or can include another party??

#43 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:27 AM

this is my 1st time..

yeah, i know, i mean if new information coming out about this, because this is my 1st time and i wonder about the tag.. is it for 1 name only??or can include another party??

from my experience one tag per person. You don't want to keep exchanging tags between your friends everytime you want to go out.  ;)

#44 Drewz

Drewz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

this is my 1st time..

from my experience one tag per person. You don't want to keep exchanging tags between your friends everytime you want to go out.  ;)

so, for example i'm share with my friends even it is, still for tag only name is it no problem??@.@

and for the registration is from here or via email??im still blur for the 1st time.. sorry..T.T

#45 Maiki

Maiki

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

Drewz, please read the first post carefully. There is a link to the CF 2013 registration form on the very first post. You fill up the information needed in that form and then submit it.

• reinselft likes this

#46 yunkakei

yunkakei

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

To everyone who's coming to this thread, if you've missed out anything on the first post (judging by all the questions I've seen, I think most of you have), please note that registrations for booths are only available through the FORM hyperlinked in the first post.

Please refrain from posting your email here and asking for details to be sent to you. Details are as listed in the first post.

Any inquiries can be made directly here, the forumers are friendly and most will answer your question.

Also, as a gentle reminder to people who seem to have skimmed the first post, you cannot register for booths simply by posting your email here. Such posts are not entertained. Registration was commenced through forms on Google Drive 15th July, and if you've missed it, my condolences, as basic booths were booked out within the first hour. You may still register and bet on your luck for an open slot.

Consequent posts should be inquiries about booths, NOT leaving emails here and asking if registration is still available OR putting your registration here. Registration is done through form, and only those registrations are entertained, thank you.

• Mika-chan, Ezel and reinselft like this
Posted Image

#47 Drewz

Drewz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

Drewz, please read the first post carefully. There is a link to the CF 2013 registration form on the very first post. You fill up the information needed in that form and then submit it.

thank you.

#48 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

so, for example i'm share with my friends even it is, still for tag only name is it no problem??@.@

and for the registration is from here or via email??im still blur for the 1st time.. sorry..T.T

yeah there are no names on the tags. If you think one is enough just buy one (which I don't think will be enough, because you need tags to enter without queing). Hope that clears thing up.

I applied for my own because I like to collect tags, just as a reminder in the future that I've joined that event. Haha.

#49 tmkk961

tmkk961

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:08 PM

Any news about the processing?

I hope we get to see the list of registered booths here soon. Just like last year.

I sure hope mine is in it.

-Kai

#50 usagi_darkrabbit

usagi_darkrabbit

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:30 PM

hello there. I already paid and I sent the email with the proof of payment to you.

#51 wolvtrune

wolvtrune

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hmm...I'm getting more nervous, when will I get confirmation if we got the booths or not, I still have no reply.....

#52 zed

zed

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

Hey there, I registered in the name of KBP at 15th July 22:34.. Please do check if I got. tq :)

https://www.facebook...bpDesign?ref=hl Selling anime t-shirt!

#53 ruoyu

ruoyu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:55 AM

i m so worry, i didn't receive any comfirm mail yet, so do we still on the waiting list or it already full 

#54 Drewz

Drewz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:02 AM

yeah there are no names on the tags. If you think one is enough just buy one (which I don't think will be enough, because you need tags to enter without queing). Hope that clears thing up.

I applied for my own because I like to collect tags, just as a reminder in the future that I've joined that event. Haha.

yeah, thanks a lot.. but 1 we get for free right??so we buy 1 again if got 2 people??clear already...:D

#55 wolvtrune

wolvtrune

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

Hi admin, I'm really nervous, Can you tell me when we'll be able to know when we are on list or on the waiting list?, I got no response email to confirm on anything about the registration. Thank you.

#56 HotYamPau

HotYamPau

Senior CFer

• Members
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

i havent get any response email yet T.T

http://kura26.deviantart.com

SHOPPU
Bring them home before CF please =D *puppy eye*
http://community.com...empak-comicetc/

#57 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

i havent get any response email yet T.T

Me too. I literally posted right after my friend did, she got her confirmation already, but not me. Now I'm afraid I gave them wrong info.. Been nervous for a whole week now.

edit: a simple update from the admins would be much appreciated too. I understand there must be a lot of things going on within the art booth committees, I just hope I get a response soon. And I believe I speak for most of us who haven't got their updates yet. 

Edited by MatsuoAmon, 22 July 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#58 Ezel

Ezel

External Manager

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

Hi everyone,

We're settling and sending out confirmation mails one by one. As mentioned, please give us 7 working days (which would bring us to Wednesday, 24/7/2013. We will be posting up updates on Wednesday: whether we manage to clear all the backlog, or ask for extension (as his time round there's a bit more than what we expected).

#59 MatsuoAmon

MatsuoAmon

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hi everyone,

We're settling and sending out confirmation mails one by one. As mentioned, please give us 7 working days (which would bring us to Wednesday, 24/7/2013. We will be posting up updates on Wednesday: whether we manage to clear all the backlog, or ask for extension (as his time round there's a bit more than what we expected).

Thank you very much for the update, Ezel. I'll be waiting until Wednesday. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

#60 Drewz

Drewz

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

Hi everyone,

thnks.. because some of my fren get confirmation already, even though i submit it earlier..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users