• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#31 fruitskitten

fruitskitten

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

I would like to know if I buy ticket at online, how am I get the ticket?

#32 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Once you've bought your tickets online, you should be given a reference number by email. (If I'm not wrong) You bring that copy of the email on the day of the event and proceed to the ticketing counters that handled preorders. There should be two types of queue lines during the event, one for walk-ins and one for preorders.

• Yuukisatoru likes this

通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ!」。Flame Izumi's albums, FF.N acc,

#33 Yun Hui

Yun Hui

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for reply

#34 Oat Mil

Oat Mil

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

Just to ask since last year was 25000 people...
Y this year 20000 ticket sold only ah??

*Very Very curious**

#35 grumpycatsaysno

grumpycatsaysno

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Now can I book? :huh: pleaseeeee :C i want one set

#36 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Ticketing details have been updated! Please refer to the first post for updated info.

• Win Nee ・ウィン二 likes this

#37 KennXY

KennXY

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

I already order online just now,when will receive the email?

#38 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

Hi,
i would like to purchase the ticket and i'm using public bank
Can i have the full name of the beneficiary/account holder?
i cant proceed to pay as the interbank transfer need to fill in the beneficiary name and i've tried Leong/Lim and it doesnt work.
Thank you.

First post updated!

I already order online just now,when will receive the email?

In 5 working days.

#39 Win Nee ・ウィン二

Win Nee ・ウィン二

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

I already made payment to the acc  CIMB 14580002085054 by online transfer but the name I use for beneficiary is the previous one Leong/Lim....  it is ok right since the transaction is already successful....?

・ ウィン二 ・

#40 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

I already made payment to the acc  CIMB 14580002085054 by online transfer but the name I use for beneficiary is the previous one Leong/Lim....  it is ok right since the transaction is already successful....?

It's fine, we'll contact you if anything happens.

#41 Win Nee ・ウィン二

Win Nee ・ウィン二

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

OK THANKS XD 

Awaiting email reply now... 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

・ ウィン二 ・

#42 Yun Hui

Yun Hui

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:06 AM

Now can I book 1 set of the early bird ticket ??

#43 Laur

Laur

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hi,

When I tried to pay via online banking (CIMB to CIMB), the name I got for the account 1458-0002-0850-54 was NOT "Lim Chin Hwa" but Leong Kai Xin Audrey. Could you please clarify if the account/account name is correct?

Thank you.

For online banking/cash deposit/ATM transfer, please make payment to CIMB 1458 0002 0850 54, Lim Chin Hwa

#44 Daniel Walcott

Daniel Walcott

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:58 AM

ADMIN..when i've pay by cash deposit to CIMB 1458-0002-0850-54..the name is not Lim Chin Hwa..

Seconly..after i completed the form..what should i do next?

btw..do i need to keep the receipts?

#45 Yuukisatoru

Yuukisatoru

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

So the account name really is Leong/Lim ah?  Since the name is different...And I already have transferred :/

#46 newee

newee

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

hi, i paid via paypal and the type is "payment to Leong Audrey" is that correct?

#47 yushida

yushida

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

May i know if there is an ACTUAL company name that I can do online banking to? It is quite troublesome for an event this huge to have money all flowing into a person's account...

#48 Daniel Walcott

Daniel Walcott

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

Admin..sorry to bother you..after i've completed the form by paying with CASH DEPOSIT,it told me to send a screenshot of it..where should i send it?

:)

#49 Yuukisatoru

Yuukisatoru

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

Admin..sorry to bother you..after i've completed the form by paying with CASH DEPOSIT,it told me to send a screenshot of it..where should i send it?

:)

email it at ticketing@comicfiesta.org right? ._."
since i took the picture and just emailed it at the address....

#50 Mika-chan

Mika-chan

Treasurer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Hi everyone, it's a JOINT account so even though it displays a different name, the money will STILL GO THROUGH. We do not have any other accounts for you to use so please pay to the account as instructed.

The last portion of the forms say 'I'm sending a screenshot/photo to ticketing@comicfiesta.org'. So please send it there and not to any other emails.
  • Yuukisatoru and Mysterious Envoy like this

#51 Lightning

Lightning

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Done transfered via maybank2u,waiting email now...

#52 lacie alice

lacie alice

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

excuse me..where is the link to order the early bird tickets....i can't find it...QAQ

#53 Izumi Ishtar

Izumi Ishtar

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

excuse me..where is the link to order the early bird tickets....i can't find it...QAQ

Please do look at the FIRST POST.

And because it bothered me seeing the replies... on the Leong/Lim, Lim Chin Hwa, Audrey Leong thing...

Do notice that the names are still the same, being Audrey Leong/Lim Chin Hwa --> Leong/Lim.

Like Mika said, it's a Joint bank account... with names of two people. If you doubt the legitimacy of said accounts, please do look at the past years CF ticketing threads to check it.

通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ!」。Flame Izumi's albums, FF.N acc,

#54 Mysterious Envoy

Mysterious Envoy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Just now I tried to pay through ATM interbank transfer from Maybank, but my transaction rejected (already double checked on account no.) Can anyone explain this?

• Kurosaki Umi likes this

#55 yunkakei

yunkakei

Junior CFer

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

Just now I tried to pay through ATM interbank transfer from Maybank, but my transaction rejected (already double checked on account no.) Can anyone explain this?

You might want to check if you are transferring to the right interbank account. As far as I recall, Maybank has their own set of 3 digit codes to represent each MEPS bank (like 003 for Public Bank). Make sure you keyed in the right code for CIMB bank.

Also, if you own a Debit Card instead of just an ATM Card, you need to keep a minimum amount in your account or your transactions will be rejected, so paying for the preorder tickets on a near-empty account is not recommended. You may not have enough money in your account if this is the case.

If all else fails, the problem may lie in your account/card, in which case you may be better off calling customer service for your respective bank.

Posted Image

#56 Mysterious Envoy

Mysterious Envoy

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

You might want to check if you are transferring to the right interbank account. As far as I recall, Maybank has their own set of 3 digit codes to represent each MEPS bank (like 003 for Public Bank). Make sure you keyed in the right code for CIMB bank.

Also, if you own a Debit Card instead of just an ATM Card, you need to keep a minimum amount in your account or your transactions will be rejected, so paying for the preorder tickets on a near-empty account is not recommended. You may not have enough money in your account if this is the case.

If all else fails, the problem may lie in your account/card, in which case you may be better off calling customer service for your respective bank.

Thanks for reply. I confirmed that the code is 008 for CIMB and double checked it.And I'm sure my card is just an ATM card with sufficient balance (4 digits) While I can check my account balance so there might not have any problem on my card though.

Well I guess I have no choice but take long route to CIMB bank at my place for cash deposits instead.

Once again thanks :)

#57 Tricks123

Tricks123

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

just wanna ask, I juz make the payment through cash deposit. And when I filing the early bird ticket form  its said need proof of screenshot or photo send to them.(I submit the form already)

But how to do? And how to get the tickets after the payment?

#58 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

just wanna ask, I juz make the payment through cash deposit. And when I filing the early bird ticket form  its said need proof of screenshot or photo send to them.(I submit the form already)

But how to do? And how to get the tickets after the payment?

Tricks123,

You need to do 2 things

The first, print screen the proof by pressing "PrntScr" on your keyboard. Open the program "Paint" and Paste. Save the image with a logical filename and re-send the form with proof. We will ignore your first submission due to lack of validity.

The second, please read the first page carefully and you'll find the answer.

I want to put a gif userbar! GRRR!!

CLICK only if you have a good soul to help poor lil me get more space in my Dropbox account!

#59 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

May i know if there is an ACTUAL company name that I can do online banking to? It is quite troublesome for an event this huge to have money all flowing into a person's account...

For many reasons unknown to us, banks don't like companies. Youth Societies are no exception.

CLICK only if you have a good soul to help poor lil me get more space in my Dropbox account!

#60 Lin Che

Lin Che

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Dear Win Nee,

Please do not forgot to submit the form along with the proof so that our little gnomes can verify.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users