3 replies to this topic

#1 Kurokami_Tsuki

Kurokami_Tsuki

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 290 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

I bought a wig online recently and it was waaaaay smaller than the picture and not really the same as was advertised.
So I might as well ask, is there a place you guys go to buy wigs besides online? 

sig.jpg

#2 H4xR69

H4xR69

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Hi, from what I know, the shops that do sell wigs in stores (physical) are usually over-priced, average quality and lack variety. I only know of 1 shop that specifically caters to cosplayers. Online is one of the best ways to go about it.

What do you mean by smaller though?

#3 Yumizo

Yumizo

Candy yumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1027 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

All my wigs are from taobao so yeah, my head's pretty big too so wigs from 'lu ke ke' doesn't exactly fit me but CC Kids & Mucos are pretty good. I would recommend 07-Day too but too bad they closed, their wigs are really good ; w ; Haven't really tried other taobao shops that caters for cosers so yeah ^^

kyo1-b.png

Be a kind soul and drop by my site --> candy-yumi.com

#4 imnana.c ★

imnana.c ★

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

There are many shops where you can buy your wig from Taobao. I would love to give you my list, but it's a lot @___@ As long the shops are rated blue crowns and above, they're reliable. Also do check the product comments to determine whether you can really trust the colour/quality of the wig.

If you want less hassle with Taobao, I suggest this local store: https://www.facebook...lm.costura/info

(Quality of wig is great and you can visit the store in Cheras to find the suitable colour for your character. It's ready stock too!)

Hope this helps!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users