Photo

Activity! CF Side Quests

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#1 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2068 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

1 group is limited to how many people?
Posted ImageSignature by iDouji. (RIPPERS BE HATED)

#2 jackson

jackson

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:55 PM

is volunteer consider a committee? during the event..

#3 Nushi_no_hitobashira

Nushi_no_hitobashira

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 08:26 PM

thank you for your reply >u
Posted Image

#4 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:36 PM

ah no no no. I mean erm the art competition *u*;;;

I believe there shouldn't be an issue there. The announcement will be out soon so do check it out once again to be sure. =)

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#5 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2068 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:11 AM

Lol question: Groups are allowed i hope. For the Horders, we are allowed to accumulate our stuff yes? I meant the members of the group.What's the leet section for? O_O

#6 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:25 AM

When will the game start and finish ?Any time limit ?This will be sooooooooooo fun ><

The game starts from the instant your team registers and ends at 5pm on the second day (19th) of CF. Otherwise, there only additional time limits for 1337 quests (which we'll only inform you later~ ;D)

#7 iDouji

iDouji

Crazy Pudding Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2068 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 01:21 PM

Thanks so much. Looking forward to it :P

#8 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

ok well ... seems that these 3 quest are the most hardest. which make us hard to achieve the Master Zealot ya ? **Evil Evil**i guess drawing and stage game will be fine for us but cosplay competition .. hmmm we really never think of this quest would appeared @@''
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#9 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:52 PM

question! 20 items from any artist booth meaning from one booth or combination of more than one?

answer! BOTH are acceptable. We are looking at the accumulated number. This means even if the total number of items bought between you and your teammates is 20 (in the max team of 5, this means each buys about 4 items), you can get it too!

#10 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:35 PM

Posted ImageThank you everyone who joined!!!![spoiler=Result]Posted Image[/spoiler]To further reward your dedication, REBELLION, you've won yourselves a SONY PSP!Posted ImageAttention Heroes!CF has been invaded by a mysterious force! (which we somehow know is evil)We need able arms to fend off this mysterious force! (which we somehow know is evil) So we are calling YOU! Gather your friends, or if you like to prove your sole might, go solo and complete the achievements through the two days of CF2010!Posted ImagePosted ImageTo Play:You and your friends only need to be an attendee of CF to play. Once you've got your tickets, register your team with the CF Quest Counter begin unlocking Achievements and gain Achievement Points! [spoiler=Full List of Achievements/Points]Zealot AchievementsATTENDED (+20)Breathe the Air of CF Day-1 (+3)Look at CF Day-1 for 5 seconds (+3)Scream "It's over 9000!" at CF Day-1 (+4)Breathe the Air of CF Day-2 (+3)Look at CF Day-2 for 5 seconds (+3)Scream "It's over 9000!" at CF Day-2 (+4)HERE AND COUNTED FOR (+30)Participate in Art Competition (+10)Participate in Cosplay Competition (+10)Participate in a Stage Game (+10)HORDER (+160)Buy 1 Item from Any Artist Booth (+3)Buy 5 Items from Any Artist Booth(s) (+15)Buy 10 Items from Any Artist Booth(s) (+30)Buy 15 Items from Any Artist Booth(s) (+47)Buy 20 Items from Any Artist Booth(s) (+65)TRIGGER HAPPY (+160)Take Pictures with/of a Cosplayer (+2)Take Pictures with/of 5 Cosplayers (+13)Take Pictures with/of 15 Cosplayers (+33)Take Pictures with/of 20 Cosplayers (+45)Take Pictures with/of 30 Cosplayers (+67)MASTER ZEALOT (+260)Complete all Zealot AchievementsHunter AchievementsBUFFER KING (+80)Wanted: Sponsor/Retail (+8)Wanted: Sponsor/Retail x3 (+27)Wanted: Sponsor/Retail x5 (+45)ARCHIVIST (+90)Wanted: CF Committee Member (+3)Wanted: CF Committee Member x3 (+12)Wanted: CF Committee Member x5 (+25)Wanted: CF Committee Member x10 (+50)ADVENTURER (+40)Wanted: Achievement Badge (+10)Wanted: Achievement Badge 3x (+30)HERO (+200)Wanted: Achievement Badge 5x (+60)Wanted: Achievement Badge 8x (+100)HEAD HUNTER (+70)Wanted: Cosplay Group Shot (3+) (+5)Wanted: Cosplay Group Shot (5+) (+10)Wanted: Cosplay Group Shot (7+) (+20)Wanted: 3 Artist (+5)Wanted: 5 Artists (+10)Wanted: 10 Artists (+20)SERIES HUNTER (+72)Wanted: Bleach (+8)Wanted: Full Metal Alchemist (+8)Wanted: Naruto (+8)Wanted: Final Fantasy (+8)Wanted: K-On (+8)Wanted: Vampire Knight (+8)Wanted: Hetalia (+8)Wanted: Vocaloid (+8)Wanted: Macross (+8)PROP HUNTER (+49)Wanted: Armour (+7)Wanted: Logo/Sigil (+7)Wanted: Mask (+7)Wanted: Wig (+7)Wanted: School Uniform (+7)Wanted: Gun (+7)Wanted: Blade (+7)THEME PLAYER (+49)Wanted: Mecha (+7)Wanted: Undead (+7)Wanted: Magic (+7)Wanted: Villain (+7)Wanted: Hero (+7)Wanted: Mascot (+7)Wanted: Maid/Butler (+7)13.37 Achievements (+)The Troubled Committee (+450)With Comic Fiesta growing with every year and volunteers scarce, can the organizing committee really handle it? Looks like they might be be in need of some help...It's Over 9000! (+150)There has been some strange energy readings within the hall! This cannot be! Go verify it for us! (Camera Required)The Edo Hunt (+200)Edo wants to test you! But what could he have in store...?Friend of the Arts (+250...???)The last event affected the event halls! It seems the artist booths were the most affected! Check in with WildDrive and see if everything's okay![/spoiler]You should be able to find the first part of your epic quest in the CF2010 brochure![spoiler=Rules & Regulations]- Teams can be made up of 1-5 people.- Once specific criteria have been met, you can unlock the related Achievement at the CF Quest Counter and redeem your Achievement Points. (All achievements are one-time only.)- Whenever a group of quests have been completed, each group is entitled to an Achievement Badge (one per group).- Whenever an Achievement Badge is unlocked, the team gains bonus Achievement Points!

e.g. To unlock the [Zealot: Trigger Happy] badge, a group must take pictures with/of 30 cosplayers and present them to the Quest Attendant at the CF Quest Counter.

e.g. POINTS CALCULATION-1: Completed... Breathe the Air of CF Day-1Total Achievement Points Gained = +3

e.g. POINTS CALCULATION-2:Completed...Breathe the Air of CF Day-1 Look at CF Day-1 for 5 seconds Scream "It's over 9000!" at CF Day-1Breathe the Air of CF Day-2Look at CF Day-2 for 5 secondsScream "It's over 9000!" at CF Day-2ACHIEVEMENT BADGE UNLOCK!Bonus Points +20!Total Achievement Points Gained = +40

- Achievement Badges are LIMITED and are handed out on a first-come-first-serve basis. (Achievement Points are awarded regardless)- All achievements are divided into three general categories: Zealot Achievements, Hunter Achievements, 13.37 Achievements.- Zealot Achievements are awarded based on your participation in CF.- Seven (7) Zealot Achievements are required before a "Hunter's Pass" will be provided, allowing you to collect Hunter Achievements and 13.37 Achievements.- Only three (3) achievements can be redeemed at one time.- Hunter Achievements are awarded based on your ability to "hunt" out items across the hall.

e.g. Achievement - Wanted: VocaloidAcceptable forms of "proof": Photos of a vocaloid cosplayer.Photos of a vocaloid figurine.A vocaloid doujin.An illustration of any vocaloid.A friend cosplaying a vocaloid.YOU cosplaying a vocaloid.... take your pick. We aren't picky. =)

- 13.37 Achievements are special achievements unlocked by performing actual "quests". Some are only available at specific times, while others are available all day long.- Help can be found by locating our friendly Game Masters who can be found with a "!" symbol hung around their necks.- Tips & Tricks on some quests can only be gained by asking the Secret GM. We're can't tell you who it is (otherwise it wouldn't be a secret) and the only way to find out is to go ask around.- Please be nice when playing. Don't sabotage other teams. Coffy frowns upon you who play dirty. TwT- Be careful when playing! Don't get hurt. Comic Fiesta cannot/will not be held responsible for injuries caused by the negligence of yourself and/or others.- As usual, by participating in this activity you acknowledge that you have read the Rules and Regulations and will adhere to them. If you don't, CF can/will disqualify your team and repossess any/all Achievement Badges & Points.[/spoiler]With over a dozen FREE Achievement Badges to collect and a FINAL MYSTERIOUS PRIZE for the highest Achiever, register yourselves at CF'10 and prepare yourself against the mysterious force!! (which we somehow know is evil)Posted ImagePosted ImageAny questions and inquiries can be asked here in the forums, or directly addressed to me at bmj@comicfiesta.org**********************************************************Changelog:11/16 - Added "Badges Limitation Notice"11/17 - Added some nitty-grity stuff...12/03 - Edited some of the nitty-grity stufff... - Added EXTRA INFO ON TWO 1337 QUESTS! - Added link to LFG Thread in Chit Chat.12/14 - Added a limitation for redemption. - Added EXTRA INFO ON TWO 1337 QUESTS! - Added Extra "SEKRET" QUESTS! [spoiler=Sekret Quests!]For those of you keeping yourself up to date, here are bonus quests!Play the Game (+5/game)- An hourly repeatable quest worth 5pts per play! Just play the quest attendants in a special CFSQ card game!Dei's Cosplay Bing (+50)- A one-time game. Just print the image from here and complete them at the event for extra points! (Photos will be required)[/spoiler]

#11 mE_

mE_

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:17 AM

I soooo wanna participate in this! 8DDDD/camps out.
I need a new siggy orz[Help mE clear out my stuff and earn mE some desperately needed cash .:here:.] Q_Q I'll love you forever <3 (Currently selling various drama/anime DVD/VCD.comics.novel. and a vest.dress atm. more stuff to be added up soon o/

#12 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:00 PM

question! 20 items from any artist booth meaning from one booth or combination of more than one?

#13 xsaye

xsaye

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 408 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:59 PM

wants more info about the art competition! /interested]and and if some of our team member haven arrive yet can we register for them first? ;w;
[align=center]X s a y ePosted ImageBlog::Tumblr [/align]

#14 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:27 PM

Good questions!

wants more info about the art competition! /interested]and and if some of our team member haven arrive yet can we register for them first? ;w;

Info on the Art Competition will be out soon, but as far as CFSQ is concerned, yes, you can register for your friends first.

Wow, looks like fun. I'm interested. XD A lot of the 'hunter' achievements would involve taking pictures I assume. o.oThe 'Here and Counted For' achievements, I assume as long as 1 member is involved in it, it counts?

You assume right, however, we will not limit "proof" to photos alone. It is really up to you to interpret how you want to show us your "proof".For the "Here and Counted For", yes, it does work that way. So it's relatively easy to achieve it that way. =D

Okay thanks for answering.but what about art contest? If all 5 members participate, does that mean we get 10 points each (50 points)?

Regrettably, no. Each achievement is only unlockable ONCE per team. You get the same 10 APs no matter how many people repeat the conditions required to get it. The same applies for other Achievements like "Hoarder"; even if your entire group gets over a hundred items from the artist booths, you will only get the APs for the first 20 required to complete the Achievement.I hope this answers your questions.*Added: Badges are limited and are given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. Even if you don't receive a badge upon completing an achievement, you'll still be given the points though, so no worries there.

#15 Tenseisha

Tenseisha

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:23 PM

Wow, looks like fun. I'm interested. XD A lot of the 'hunter' achievements would involve taking pictures I assume. o.oThe 'Here and Counted For' achievements, I assume as long as 1 member is involved in it, it counts?

#16 VulpineNinja

VulpineNinja

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

Okay thanks for answering.but what about art contest? If all 5 members participate, does that mean we get 10 points each (50 points)?

#17 ix3Rukia

ix3Rukia

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

i'm so entering it!! :lol: .but i dont understand the BUFFET partdo u need to take pictures of outlet/sponser store or what? o-o
Posted Image
Click to visit my youtube for animations :)
Cosplay Plans 2012
1. Nurse akali - League of legend
2. Serge - Chrono Cross
3. Riven - League of legend
4. Ezreal - League of legend

#18 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:37 PM

i'm so entering it!! :lol: .but i dont understand the BUFFET partdo u need to take pictures of outlet/sponser store or what? o-o

That is one possibility. Other options include (but not limited to) buying stuff from the retail shops and participating in their respecitive booth activities; generally, anything you can do to show that you were there. We're not picky. =)

#19 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:42 AM

Lol question: Groups are allowed i hope. For the Horders, we are allowed to accumulate our stuff yes? I meant the members of the group.What's the leet section for? O_O

Lol. Just to confirm I get the question, you're asking whether it's alright to gather the items bought between you and the rest of your team...? If it is, then the answer is...Yes. Groups are allowed. Like I've mentioned before, what we're looking looking for is accumulated number. So if you have 5 members and each buys only 4 items, you'll still get the achievement.The leet section are a series of special quest which we'll reveal only as the event comes closer. So do watch out for that~! ;DI hope this answers your questions. =)

#20 Fishii

Fishii

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

When will the game start and finish ?Any time limit ?This will be sooooooooooo fun ><

#21 Naoko Kensaku

Naoko Kensaku

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:51 PM

Humanhope: Yes, volunteers are not allowed to participate in contests during their on-duty shifts.

geminianeyes.gif?w=1&c=1&bb=lwZV95ca5c54c4dc6878ac825e926e033ce4.jpg

#22 Mihara Shiki

Mihara Shiki

Veteran CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:00 PM

Seems exciting. Questions:1. The Zealot achievement, the Hunter achievement and the 13.37 achievement throughout cf day 1 and 2 which start from the moment we register, and until 5 pm.So all the 3 achievements must be completed to win? Or we can choose?2.How many groups max to enter this quest? Any limits for numbers of participants to enter?3. Is the quest only open for cosplayers?

The Apostles of the Stars.

Join us.

BLACK CAT COSPLAY TEAM 2013

http://community.com...os/#entry351524

#23 Nushi_no_hitobashira

Nushi_no_hitobashira

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

oh oh there's an art competition too??!!
Posted Image

#24 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

is volunteer consider a committee? during the event..

No, volunteers are not considered committee members, so they are not considered under the ARCHIVIST quest. However, because they are volunteering for the event, they cannot join in on the game either.

Seems exciting. Questions:1. The Zealot achievement, the Hunter achievement and the 13.37 achievement throughout cf day 1 and 2 which start from the moment we register, and until 5 pm.So all the 3 achievements must be completed to win? Or we can choose?2.How many groups max to enter this quest? Any limits for numbers of participants to enter?3. Is the quest only open for cosplayers?

We're excited too. Answers:1.No, you don't need to complete all achievements to win. At the end of two days, the team/person with the highest achievement points will win the mystery prize. So this applies even if you/your team is the only person participating and has only one point (not possible).There is a need to complete all achievements under a group if you're hoping to get a Achievement Badge though...2.There is no max for the number of participating groups, however, the achievement badges are limited and will be given out on a first come first serve basis.3.No such thing. Quests are open to everyone and anyone in the event.

oh oh there's an art competition too??!!

Yes. There is an art competition too. Details about it will be out soon.I hope this answers your questions. =)

#25 LuluRiru

LuluRiru

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1470 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:27 PM

hello. i has few question to ask.. :31. how do u judge us the shouting2 thing? (ATTENDED section) do we have to take pictures/video while we doing it or grab CF committee to prove it?2. after we fin all sections in zealot achievement, how do we get MASTER ZEALOT? i mean, to who we shud prove it?3. bout Hunter Achievements, i dont understand in BUFFER KING & ARCHIVIST part, wat do we have to do actually? while de rest of it, do we have to buy de stuffs or take pictures of it?4. hmm, wat is ZEALOT mean? >x<5. sorry if its a noob questions.. >A<

ohnoesii.jpg

#26 Ensu7

Ensu7

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:37 PM

Artists > singers/dancers/doujinka... rite?
Ensu7 + deviantART = EnsuMas

#27 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:26 AM

hello. i has few question to ask.. :31. how do u judge us the shouting2 thing? (ATTENDED section) do we have to take pictures/video while we doing it or grab CF committee to prove it?2. after we fin all sections in zealot achievement, how do we get MASTER ZEALOT? i mean, to who we shud prove it?3. bout Hunter Achievements, i dont understand in BUFFER KING & ARCHIVIST part, wat do we have to do actually? while de rest of it, do we have to buy de stuffs or take pictures of it?4. hmm, wat is ZEALOT mean? >x<5. sorry if its a noob questions.. >A<

hello. i has few answers to give.. 831. our booth is within earshot of the entrance. If we can't hear it, it doesn't count... or you could just come to the booth and shout it at us. Your choice.2. After you register, we'll keep record of every achievement you/your team finishes. So yes, we'll know.3. The general idea is that we want you to prove that you've "found it". So pictures is one way; actually bringing the objects to us is another; bringing stuff from there to us is also one good one. Specifically towards ARCHIVIST, however, I'd strongly recommend just taking pictures with them. Don't want to disturb them too much. >___<4.Meaning of "ZEALOT"5. This is not a question. ^^

Artists > singers/dancers/doujinka... rite?

Possible, but proving will be troublesome. >___<

1 group is limited to how many people?

5 people. =)

thank you for your reply >u

Previous winners? This is the first time the game is running... Are you asking if a person that has already joined join the game again? If that is your question, the answer is "no". Anyone who registers has to register their entire team together.

#28 Nushi_no_hitobashira

Nushi_no_hitobashira

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:39 PM

ah no no no. I mean erm the art competition *u*;;;
Posted Image

#29 Xyen

Xyen

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

Just asking questions that have been asked, but not totally clarified.For Buffer King, do we take picture with the sponsor's logo? Or do we find some sponsor rep or smth?By the way, I'm looking for someone who's entering the drawing contest and cosplay contest to complete the zealot quest.

#30 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:31 AM

Just asking questions that have been asked, but not totally clarified.For Buffer King, do we take picture with the sponsor's logo? Or do we find some sponsor rep or smth?By the way, I'm looking for someone who's entering the drawing contest and cosplay contest to complete the zealot quest.

Pictures of the sponsor's logo can accepted. We will also accept things like (but not limited to) proof of purchases from their booths, their promoters (if you can drag them from their booths), or pictures of their promoters. As mentioned, we're quite liberal with this.Hope this answers your question and GL HF on your LFG. =)