Photo

Activity! CF Side Quests

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#31 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:55 PM

okay, thanks for your answer for question 1 to 4. =Danyhow, we are still not clear with the question 5.or should i change the way of asking the question:How do you guys defined the "hero" character?is like superman or batman ?and those main character who saved the world in anime ? *cheers***p/s: any group name required? XD~
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#32 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:36 PM

(Don't know if this will go noticed but...)Edited the main thread in front!Additional! Here's a sample of what to look forward to!Posted Image

I used to be witty, then I took a meme to an appendage and now I'm just lame.

#33 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:22 PM

=D hellow and greetings.Well, my friend and I are quite interested in this quest so we do like to participate on this quest.And there are some questions we wanted to ask.1. Our team are formed in 5 members. And regarding to the photoshooting / hunting quest, does we need to take the photo of all the members with the target or can we can just seperate ourself to have our own task by taking photo with the target just him/herself ?2. Registration One of our team member might be late and how should we register for him? Do we need him to show up himself on the counter?3. Photos Photos as proof can be using any type of camera including handphone camera right ??4. What will happen if the FREE badges finished ? lol~5. For the hero's hunting. If the anime or games doesnt have heros and it will refer to the Main character? or similar? heroin ?
Daffodil Academy Student Details Character Name: Sakura Nanoko Year/Class: 3-B Club/Societies: Computer Club Skills:Observation, Calm, InvisibleWeakness: Cat, Hate people touching her hair. Inventory: A Laptop,A note book, A Cat PVP Mode: ON

#34 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

=D hellow and greetings.Well, my friend and I are quite interested in this quest so we do like to participate on this quest.And there are some questions we wanted to ask.1. Our team are formed in 5 members. And regarding to the photoshooting / hunting quest, does we need to take the photo of all the members with the target or can we can just seperate ourself to have our own task by taking photo with the target just him/herself ?2. RegistrationOne of our team member might be late and how should we register for him? Do we need him to show up himself on the counter?3. PhotosPhotos as proof can be using any type of camera including handphone camera right ??4. What will happen if the FREE badges finished ? lol~5. For the hero's hunting. If the anime or games doesnt have heros and it will refer to the Main character? or similar? heroin ?

hellow and greetings to you too.Thank you so much for your interest. I'll be looking forward to you and your team's participation~And here are some answers for you. =D1. You are very much allowed to divide and conquer. We don't have a requirement for you to be in the photo specifically, so just a photo of the "target" will do just fine.2. No, your friend does not need to be at the counter during registration. For the matter, you don't need your entire team to be at the counter to redeem your points either. A rep will do fine.3. Yes. Camera phones are fine.4. If the FREE badges are finished, your team will still be able to get the Achievement and its corresponding points, but you will not be able to get the badges.5. Strictly speaking, No. There will be elements from A LOT of series in Comic Fiesta; I highly doubt you won't be able to find ONE "hero"-type character. "Heroin" might be a problem as well (as it is an illegal drug), but if you do manage to find a picture of a heroinE instead, we'll be fine with that (we're not gender-biased ;D).In addition to 5, please remember that the intepretation of how to "proove your find" to us is open for you to discover. We may sometimes reward creative-laziness. ;DIn addition to 3, we may ask for your pictures. So do keep that in mind. *w*

#35 Chiaki Chan

Chiaki Chan

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:09 PM

side quests the name is awesome already ~~i'll spread the word to my friends :)

#36 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:14 PM

side quests the name is awesome already ~~i'll spread the word to my friends :)

Thank you. Much appreciated. =)

okay, thanks for your answer for question 1 to 4. =Danyhow, we are still not clear with the question 5.or should i change the way of asking the question:How do you guys defined the "hero" character?is like superman or batman ?and those main character who saved the world in anime ? *cheers***p/s: any group name required? XD~

Superman or Batman are obvious choices, but yes, generally, the idea is a character who "saves the world". Examples would include Cloud Strife (FF7), Son Goku (DBZ), (questionably) Natsu (Fairy Tale) and (arguably) any character from DoTA (er.. DoTA).**p/s: Yes. We will want a group name. It'd be more fun that way~ ;D

#37 Baka Angel

Baka Angel

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:49 PM

so, it is neccessary for us ( group member ) to take part in the competitions such as drawing, cosplay and stage game.for the cosplay competition, what if we got fren ( not the team member ) participating and we just request him/her as the proof to the counter, does it counted as well ? :Pstage game is open to public ?

#38 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

so, it is neccessary for us ( group member ) to take part in the competitions such as drawing, cosplay and stage game.for the cosplay competition, what if we got fren ( not the team member ) participating and we just request him/her as the proof to the counter, does it counted as well ? :Pstage game is open to public ?

Yes, it is necessary for at least ONE of your group members to take part.Regrettably, no. At least ONE of your group members must participate in the cosplay competition. A friend of the group does not count.Yes. Stage games will be open to the public.

#39 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:08 AM

ok well ... seems that these 3 quest are the most hardest. which make us hard to achieve the Master Zealot ya ? **Evil Evil**i guess drawing and stage game will be fine for us but cosplay competition .. hmmm we really never think of this quest would appeared @@''

Amongst others, yes. Simple solution though: make friends~ 8D

#40 KameYuki

KameYuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:42 PM

I want to ask, If I form a group of 5. but some can only attend day 1 or only day 2 is it still possible? or all 5 party members must be there?
かめゆき♥おんがく       

#41 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

[quote name='"KameYuki"]I want to ask' date=' If I form a group of 5. but some can only attend day 1 or only day 2 is it still possible? or all 5 party members must be there?[/quote']Yes, it is possible. It's alright if not all your members are there for all days, but team members cannot be changed and non-team members cannot be sent to represent your team.

#42 KameYuki

KameYuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Thanks~ :D What if some members come in day 1 and another in day 2?
かめゆき♥おんがく       

#43 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

Thanks~ :D What if some members come in day 1 and another in day 2?

Not a problem, as long as your total members do not exceed 5. You cannot exchange members in between the game, nor can you exceed the number. =)

#44 KameYuki

KameYuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:47 PM

So we have to write each and every member of our names and sign up to you guys the moment we enter? :D
かめゆき♥おんがく       

#45 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:11 PM

So we have to write each and every member of our names and sign up to you guys the moment we enter? :D

And their ICs, yes. =)

#46 KameYuki

KameYuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:43 PM

Okay Thanks~ :D
かめゆき♥おんがく       

#47 Ensu7

Ensu7

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

Can the Chili and NIPS challenge count as 'art competition' points, or is it only for CF Digital Art Competition?
Ensu7 + deviantART = EnsuMas

#48 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

[quote name='"Ensu7"]Can the Chili and NIPS challenge count as 'art competition' points' date=' or is it only for CF Digital Art Competition?[/quote']Very good question!No, regrettably the "art competition" achievement only refers to the CF Digital Art Competition, so neither the Chill or NIPs challenges count. However, both Chill & NIPs are sponsors, and joining in their activities do add to completing your "BUFFER KING" achievement.Upon reconsideration, joining either the Chill and NIPs art challenges as well as submitting for the NMC WILL contribute to both your "art competition achievement" AND your BUFFER KING achievement. (Two-For-One!)I apologize for any confusion. >___<

#49 KameYuki

KameYuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:55 AM

Can the national manga competition be consider as art competition?
かめゆき♥おんがく       

#50 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:15 PM

Can the national manga competition be consider as art competition?

Regrettably, no.Upon reconsideration, yes. Not only will submitting for the NMC be considered joining the art competition, it will ALSO contribute to your BUFFER KING achievement. (Two-For-One)The same also applies to both the NIPs & Chill competitions.

#51 KameYuki

KameYuki

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:00 PM

So.. only digital art is consider?
かめゆき♥おんがく       

#52 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:34 PM

So.. only digital art is consider?

No, all four (CF Digital Art Competition, NIPs Copic Challenge, Chill Mobile Illustration Competition, and National Manga Competition) are considered. Submitting/Joining any of these will POSITIVELY contribute to your art competition achievement.

#53 Tenseisha

Tenseisha

Senior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

Thanks~ :( What if some members come in day 1 and another in day 2?

Not a problem, as long as your total members do not exceed 5. You cannot exchange members in between the game, nor can you exceed the number. =)

Question about that, do you need to sign up everyone in the group at once? Or like, if I have let's say.. 3 members in my group signed up and stuff but a couple of hours later maybe, another friend wants to join in. Out of the blue. Is that alright/possible? Curious, curious. Oh and will you guys give out a list of the achievements at the event?

#54 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

Thanks~ :( What if some members come in day 1 and another in day 2?

Question about that, do you need to sign up everyone in the group at once? Or like, if I have let's say.. 3 members in my group signed up and stuff but a couple of hours later maybe, another friend wants to join in. Out of the blue. Is that alright/possible? Curious, curious. Oh and will you guys give out a list of the achievements at the event?

There's no problem with late additions either, but if they have overlapping achievements, only one will be considered. Similarly, if they already have achievement badges, overlapping badges will need to be returned.And yes, a list of achievements will be given out on the spot as well.

#55 JeanW3063

JeanW3063

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

Can groups help each other? As 1 group is only limited to 5 members... T.T

#56 90DualElites

90DualElites

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

OMG tomorrow is Day-1 and tonight i still have a question to ask >.>Hmm.. stated above that Achievement Badges are LIMITED.. so just wanted to know, how many exactly is this "limited"?Thanks!! I'm coming tomorrow!! First in line XDp/s: i just registered here.. i will update my profile, avatar and sig later. Sorry

#57 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:46 PM

Can groups help each other? As 1 group is only limited to 5 members... T.T

I would actually encourage it; but remember though, there's still a grand prize to be won, and that only goes to ONE group.

OMG tomorrow is Day-1 and tonight i still have a question to ask >.>Hmm.. stated above that Achievement Badges are LIMITED.. so just wanted to know, how many exactly is this "limited"?Thanks!! I'm coming tomorrow!! First in line XDp/s: i just registered here.. i will update my profile, avatar and sig later. Sorry

Hahaha... good question. To answer it simply (without giving too much away), it's limited enough that only 10 groups are expected to be able to collect the full set.

#58 BmJ

BmJ

A.E.M.

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 753 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 12:23 AM

Thank you everyone who joined!!!![spoiler=Result]Posted Image[/spoiler]To further reward your dedication, REBELLION, you've won yourselves a SONY PSP!