• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 NaviX

NaviX

Ninja

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 267 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

The Comic Fiesta Stage Team are opening up the stage for all you performers out there, whether you’re a band, performance troupe, singer, live action enthusiast, or even just an interesting person who has something special to share.

“Once a year we celebrate the culture, the dreams, the life of Comic Fiesta, and never will we forget those who were always there to make the stage the place to be, and this year marks the 12th year of our grand adventure. And this year, the call has been sent again.”
-  the Comic Fiesta Team

Q&A:

Q: In what format should I show my performance video?

A: Any form of visual recording will do. You can even link to an MP4 High Definition recording youtube link of your performance. Oh, be creative too. We like creativity.

Q: What kind of performance is allowed and how long will it take?

A: For years now we have always been having the same content on stage but this time around we would love to see some crazier, wilder, even wackier entertainment on stage! We will even break down the slots to a standard of 15 minutes to 30 minutes max. If what you have to show will tingle our senses, bring it on!!!

Q: I’m very sure to have something new to show to the stage but what if my content is not 15-minutes-long?

A: In general we would want the audience to have a great time seeing some magic happening on stage, so we will have to make sure your choice of performance can be extended to the minimum required time, not just for us but also the audience.

Q: What if my content is expected to be longer than 30 minutes due to props and setup we need on stage?

A: If the overall performance slot is too long, we will have to ask for the performance to be cut short. Regarding the setups though, we will be providing a great team of stage hands to assist your needs on stage setup before the performance.

PERFORMANCE REGISTRATION

All you have to do is email us the registration form with any form of visual of your performance in any manner as long as we know what you have, so don’t be shy to show us your talent!

Comic Fiesta 2013 Stage Performance Registration Form:
Name (of Group or Individual):
Person In Charge:
Person In Charge’s Phone Number:
Person In Charge’s Email:
Type of Performance:
No. of Performers Involved (if group):
Stage Time Required (min 15 mins/max 30 mins):
Basic Description:
(what we can expect from you or your group, and try to keep it short and impressive!)

Send the above information to the email below BEFORE the 23rd of November 2013. For any inquiries, doubts, issues, or even just a simple hello, please also do bug us at

rfarouque@comicfiesta.org

Raja Farouque

Stage Manager

Comic Fiesta 2013

#2 Aiko

Aiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1179 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hello,

May I know are the details up yet? I couldn't seems to find anything .____.

#3 Arel

Arel

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

meow~ QwQ)/

ny- nyaAOOO!~ *stares atchu* OwO)/

#4 aoihakurei

aoihakurei

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hello,

If it's not up yet, it's not ready yet. 

#5 NaviX

NaviX

Ninja

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Hello,

Hi, the details have been updated on the main post now. Sorry for the delay.

Navin Innasi

Event Manager

Comic Fiesta

#6 Aiko

Aiko

Otaku CFer

• Members
  • 1179 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

Hello,

Hi, the details have been updated on the main post now. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you very much! I have just submitted the form. :heart:

#7 chinglove Akb

chinglove Akb

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:45 PM

The Comic Fiesta Stage Team are opening up the stage for all you performers out there, whether you’re a band, performance troupe, singer, live action enthusiast, or even just an interesting person who has something special to share.

“Once a year we celebrate the culture, the dreams, the life of Comic Fiesta, and never will we forget those who were always there to make the stage the place to be, and this year marks the 12th year of our grand adventure. And this year, the call has been sent again.”
- the Comic Fiesta Team

Q&A:

Q: In what format should I show my performance video?
A: Any form of visual recording will do. You can even link to an MP4 High Definition recording youtube link of your performance. Oh, be creative too. We like creativity.

Q: What kind of performance is allowed and how long will it take?
A: For years now we have always been having the same content on stage but this time around we would love to see some crazier, wilder, even wackier entertainment on stage! We will even break down the slots to a standard of 15 minutes to 30 minutes max. If what you have to show will tingle our senses, bring it on!!!

Q: I’m very sure to have something new to show to the stage but what if my content is not 15-minutes-long?
A: In general we would want the audience to have a great time seeing some magic happening on stage, so we will have to make sure your choice of performance can be extended to the minimum required time, not just for us but also the audience.

Q: What if my content is expected to be longer than 30 minutes due to props and setup we need on stage?
A: If the overall performance slot is too long, we will have to ask for the performance to be cut short. Regarding the setups though, we will be providing a great team of stage hands to assist your needs on stage setup before the performance.

PERFORMANCE REGISTRATION

All you have to do is email us the registration form with any form of visual of your performance in any manner as long as we know what you have, so don’t be shy to show us your talent!

Comic Fiesta 2013 Stage Performance Registration Form:
Name (of Group or Individual):
Person In Charge:
Person In Charge’s Phone Number:
Person In Charge’s Email:
Type of Performance:
No. of Performers Involved (if group):
Stage Time Required (min 15 mins/max 30 mins):
Basic Description:
(what we can expect from you or your group, and try to keep it short and impressive!)

Send the above information to the email below BEFORE the 23rd of November 2013. For any inquiries, doubts, issues, or even just a simple hello, please also do bug us at

rfarouque@comicfiesta.org

Raja Farouque
Stage Manager
Comic Fiesta 2013

#8 chinglove Akb

chinglove Akb

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

sorry, can i know that if we perform on stage...we would like to put song.... and the format of song is ?

#9 NaviX

NaviX

Ninja

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

sorry, can i know that if we perform on stage...we would like to put song.... and the format of song is ?

Hi, are you planning to sing or perform a song? Or do you want to play a song during your performance? Both are fine so send in a clip of what you plan to do to rfarouque@comicfiesta.org.

Navin Innasi

Event Manager

Comic Fiesta

#10 chinglove Akb

chinglove Akb

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

Q&A
if there any cosplay competition and how to register for competition?

#11 NaviX

NaviX

Ninja

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:13 AM

Q&A
if there any cosplay competition and how to register for competition?

This is for stage performance and not the cosplay competition. The cosplay competition will be announced soon.

Navin Innasi

Event Manager

Comic Fiesta

#12 chinglove Akb

chinglove Akb

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

ok~thanks for reply~

#13 geenico

geenico

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

sorry!!!!!!!!!!
I though is 23 nov is deadline...but is BEFORE 23..
Can you give me a chance to submit the video tomorrow?
please .........................................................><lll
we have practice for recording to submit the dance performance..
but we havent record yet. if tomorrow can submit then we sure register ...please

• NaviX likes this

#14 NaviX

NaviX

Ninja

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 267 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

sorry!!!!!!!!!!
but we havent record yet. if tomorrow can submit then we sure register ...please

Hi, just email in your video and we'll see how it goes.

Navin Innasi

Event Manager

Comic Fiesta

#15 geenico

geenico

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:55 AM

sorry!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, just email in your video and we'll see how it goes.

thank you..we will upload soon....called Project Coser

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stage, Performance, Band, skit, dance, CF2013, Events

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users