Ready for yet another fight of your life? Come join Comic Fiesta's 3rd Annual Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament. Read on for tournament and registration details, and rules and regulations
Event date and location:
KLCC Convention Centre from 21st to 22nd December 2013
-32 open slots
-Register yourself by visiting the official Facebook event page for the tournament at
https://www.facebook...72638/?source=1 and FB message Kelvin Hii OR
PM Eilrach(thread starter) in the Comic Fiesta Forums the following details
1:Name and nickname if applicable
-Entry fee of RM50 per player inclusive of 2 days pass, to be banked into Comic Fiesta account. Payment details to be updated soon
-Payment must be made before the 16th of December confirm entry
-NO refunds,discount,exchange or top-up if contestant already owns an Early Bird ticket.
1st Runner Up: RM400
2nd Runner Up:RM100
10am to 11am: Players report in at the front desk
11am onwards: Pool stage until first round of quarters
After quarters complete, free play to be open.
10am onwards: Semis until we're left with the top 3
5pm center stage: Winners finals, losers finals and Grand finals to be played on stage.
Tournament Format :
1: The tournament will start off with pool stages. In pool stage each player will fight all of his/her opponents in their group in a best of 5 game match. The top 2 of each group will move on to Winners Bracket of the Double Elimination round, whereas the third place will proceed to the Losers Bracket. The rest of each group will be eliminated
2. Quarter finals and onwards will be double elimination style, means each player has one chance to lose. If a player loses in the winners' bracket, he/she will be placed in the losers' bracket, and if they lose there its game over. Quarters and onwards will be played out in best of 5 games up till winners and losers finals. Grand finals will be played out in best of 5 games, player coming from losers bracket must win 2 sets to take the champion title.
3.A winner of a given game must stick to the same character for the next game with the same opponent. Only the loser of the game can counter pick with another character for the next game with the same opponent. The winner can however choose a different character order and assist if his opponent counter picks with a different character.
4.Blind pick is in effect and can be requested by either player before the start of a match. When a player chooses to blink pick, he/she and the opponent will whisper the character they'll be using to the marshall and the marshall will make sure both players uses the said character in their match. Point number 3 is in effect after the first game.
5. Games will be played out on PS3 systems. .At the beginning of a match, you are allowed TWO (2) minutes or 1 round to test buttons and configuration. The match will be restarted once both players are satisfied with the buttons and configurations or the TWO (2) minutes are up.
Rules and Regulations:
1.Both sticks and gamepad allowed.
2. Players will have to bring their own controllers and sticks
3. Swearing, abusive language/gestures or unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated. This includes deliberate distractions and disturbances to other players while a game is in progress.
4. Accidental presses of the PAUSE or HOME button will result in a warning by the game marshal. If the offence is repeated in a match, the match will be forfeited and the opponent awarded a win.