29 replies to this topic

#1 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

1441543_10151961479337770_1694493274_n.j

Since Comic Fiesta 2013 is RPG-themed, why don’t we add a little spice to the broth? Don’t miss the chance to join the Pokémon XY Tournaments in Comic Fiesta 2013! Don’t just Streetpass in the halls; pit your well trained Pokémon against other Trainers and aim to be the very best!

PRE-REGISTRATION FOR DAY 1 SOLO 6-VS-6 TOURNAMENT

Pre-registration will close on December 14th 2013 or until all slots are taken.

Pre-Registration fees will not be refunded.
Pre-Registration fee is RM45 per player.
Pre-registered players will receive one Pokémon Tournament Event Tag (valid for Day 1 and Day 2 entry).
Pre-Registered Event Tags and Entry Tickets must be claimed on Day 1 of CF2013 at the Information Counter.
Pre-Registration is only for Day 1 Solo 6-vs-6 Tournament.

Pre-Registration will close on December 14th 2013.
Registration for Solo 6v6 Tournament requires full declaration of player’s IC name, IC number, contact number, email,, and the nicknames, species, Abilities, Skills, held items & their personal favorite Pokémon.
If slots are still available, on-site registration for Day 1 Solo 6-vs-6 Tournament will be open from 10am to 1pm during CF2013 Day 1 at CF2013 Information Counter.

On-site Registration fee is RM45 (for players who have not bought entry tickets) and RM10 (for players who already own a wristband entry ticket via pre-order) and each player will receive only the Pokémon Tournament Event Tag

Pre-registration payment information will be sent via e-mail.

REGISTRATION FOR DAY 2 TEAM MULTI BATTLE TOURNAMENT

Registration for Day 2 Team Multi Battle Tournament will be conducted on-site for both days of CF2013 at the CF2013 Information Counter.
On-site Registration for Day 2 Multi Battle Tournament will be open from 10am-5pm on Day 1, and 10am to 1pm on Day 2 during CF2013.

On-site Registration fee is RM60 per team (for players who have not bought entry tickets) and RM20 per team (for players who already own a wristband entry ticket or register for Multi Battle Tournament on day 1) per player and each player will receive only the Pokémon Tournament Event Tag.

Registration for Team Multi Battle Tournament also requires full declaration of team name, each player’s IC name, IC number, contact number, email, their personal favorite Pokémon, and the nicknames, species, Abilities, Skills, items & gender of the Pokémon in hand.

GENERAL RULES
Day 1 Solo 6-vs-6 Tournament has a maximum of 32 player slots.
Day 2 Multi Battle Tournament has a maximum of 16 slots (each slot 2 players).
Slots are given on a first-come first-serve basis.
Tournament is estimated to begin on 2pm both days, and may last up to 4 hours each day.

GAMEPLAY RULES

Participants must be using original Pokémon X or Pokémon Y.
Any Pokémon that can be acquired in Pokémon X or Y (also known as Kalos Pokedex) including via Friend Safaris are allowed entry.
Strictly no HACKED Pokémon are allowed. Player will instantly be disqualified upon detection of hacked Pokémon.
All registered Pokémon must already be in the BATTLE BOX.
Pokémon of Level 51 and above will be temporarily reduced to Level 50, while Pokémons Level 50 and below would retain their levels.
Tournament will be conducted in Single Elimination format. Player placement will be determined by random at the start of the event. Semi-Finals (top 4) will be done in Double Elimination style, meaning the first player to win 2 games will win.

TOURNAMENT RULES

Legendaries Clause
No Legendary Pokemons allowed> Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, Articuno, Moltress and Zapdos are not allow to be used in tournament.

Item Clause
Players are not allowed to change their held items after they have registered, and can only use items from within the game and those received at an official Pokémon event or promotion. No duplicate Items are allowed to be held by any 6 registered pokemons for each individual player

Sleep Clause
Not more than 1 pokemon per player that can induce sleep directly. This means, spores, sing, hypnosis, grass whistle, sleep powder, yawn, relic song & lovely kiss.

Self-KO clause
The player automatically loses if his last Pokémon uses Selfdestruct, Explosion. Destiny Bond and Perish Song.

Name clause
No two or more Pokémon can have the same nickname. Profanities and derogatory terms in any language are not allowed in pokemon nicknames .

Evasion clause
A player may not use a move which has the sole effect of raising Evasion, namely Double Team and Minimize. Originally created because it has been deemed broken since generation 1, the Evasion Clause is one of the most consistent clauses in competitive Pokémon, having been retested on occasion (with the most recent being at the start of Gen 5), and still being found broken, not to mention uncompetitive.

OHKO Clause
The moves Guillotine, Horn Drill, Fissure, and Sheer Cold can not be used. OHKO Clause was standard in Generation 1-4, as it was seen as turning the game into a luck-based one. In Gen 5, a number of players tested OHKO moves, and came to the conclusion that they were broken in spite of their poor accuracy. It is currently enforced in all official Smogon tiers and a majority of Pokémon Online tiers. 

Species Clause
Neither player may enter the battle with more than one of the same species of Pokémon defined by Pokédex number. This prevents teams from using several of the same Pokémon to wear down and defeat counters. It also avoids problems with not knowing whether a Pokémon recently sent out is one that has been seen before or different, and may have a different set.

Wobbuffet Clause
In the event that 2 opposing Wobbuffet with no attacking moves on either pokemon and Shadow Tag see each other in play, the winner of the match is decided by a coin toss.

Good Behavior Clause
Players must exhibit good sportmanship and attitudes.Any aggresive, harmful & provoking behavior may be warned or disqualified from tournament by the Judges.
Please play to have fun. 

Clauses adapted from http://wiki.pokemon-....eu/view/Clause

Prizes:

Solo 6v6
Champion: RM350
1st Runner Up: RM200
2nd Runner Up:RM150

Team Multi Battle
Champion: RM600 
1st Runner Up: RM400
2nd Runner Up:RM300

Additional Prizes in the form of Sponsored gifts may be included.
Prizes are awarded to top 3 players/teams.
Prizes are awarded on end of day 2 Prize giving ceremony.

Payment information for pre-registration fees will be emailed directly to participants so please ensure to provide a valid email address.

Should you have any questions regarding the tournament, feel free to ask here or send an email to : shana@comicfiesta.org

Hop on to Pre-Registration Form for Solo 6-vs-6 Tournament for the forms!

Bouncy Bouncy Boing Boing~

#2 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

PRE-REGISTRATION FOR DAY 1 SOLO 6vs6 IS CURRENTLY FULL.

LIST OF PARTICIPATING TRAINERS FOR CF DAY 1 SOLO 6vs6:

1.       Muhammad Izzat (Steve) – PAID

2.       Addy (Kazumi) – PAID

3.       Teo T.H. (flurk) - PAID

4.       Melissa Tong (Hisoka) – PAID

5.       Ryan Choo (Ryan) - PAID

6.       Teow Y. H. (Nellisviel) – PAID

7.       Emil Ariff (Emil) - PAID

8.       Lee Guanda (Shiori) - PAID

9.       Wang E.R. (ean) – PAID

10.   Khairul (Naklinz) – PAID

11.   Chan Y. M. (Rokuro) – PAID

12.   Ariff Erzanie (AeZ) – PAID

13.   Aqlifputra (Raleigh) - PAID

14.   Yeow K. Y. (Kanade) - PAID

15.   Julian (Julian) – PAID

16.   Derek Wan (iWumbo) – PAID

17.   Marcus Teo (mchangin) – PAID

18.   Sia L. G. (Silver) – PAID

19.   Brighton Lim (Bright) – PAID

20.   Muhammad Afiq (Seraphina) – PAID

21.   Ahmad Hilmi (Asha) - PAID

22.   Zarif Ayman (Hikari) - PAID

23.   Danial Barr (Dann) – PAID

24.   Daryl Sim (Daryl) – PAID

25.   Chan J. H. (Ricky) – PAID

26.   Zahid (Z8Penguin) – PAID

27.   Daud Adnan (Daz) – PAID

28.   Umar Khalil (Musica) – PAID

29.   Chan K. F. (Hhf) - PAID

30.   Chan X. H. (Dawn) - PAID

31.   Leong Y. S. (Sunny) - PAID

32.   David Lee (Jessie)  – PAID

#3 kuroneko

kuroneko

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hi, I'm interested in joining this tourney. I just wanna know that do I have to pay Rm45 or Rm10 if I already have the early bird tickets?

bowties are cool.

#4 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hi, I'm interested in joining this tourney. I just wanna know that do I have to pay Rm45 or Rm10 if I already have the early bird tickets?

If you have already pre-ordered our tickets you only have to pay RM10. During the sign in at our Information Counter to claim your tag we will have to ask you to bring along your pre-ordered tickets as proof of purchase to claim the tag.

#5 Storyteller10

Storyteller10

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Hi, just so I know, is there any other clause or bans like the ones in http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/ ? Or is that the set rules?

And for the multi-battle tournament if one of use were to have early bird tickets but the other doesn't. How much do we pay?

#6 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hi, just so I know, is there any other clause or bans like the ones in http://www.smogon.com/bw/banlist/ ? Or is that the set rules?

And for the multi-battle tournament if one of use were to have early bird tickets but the other doesn't. How much do we pay?

The clauses we list are the only ones we'll be using for this tournament.

The one who doesn't have the ticket in a multi battle team will just pay RM30 (RM10 registration +RM20 CF ticket price), the other member can pay RM10. Or to make it easier for you both, just head on to CF's ticketing booth on Day 1 and buy a Day 2 ticket (RM20), then you can register your team with RM20.

#7 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:32 PM

Looking for Mior Ahmad Najwan, your registration seems to be missing something, kindly check your email and reply to me please so I can move your registration to awaiting payment status. Thank you.

#8 NekoXsanz.Tasty.MaN

NekoXsanz.Tasty.MaN

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

This is Mior Ahmad Najwan,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have replied the email that I've received from one of your staffs, and thank you for letting me participation in this tourney.

I have but one question, because my english is not that good and i have a hard time understanding the requirements above, the question is:

I have to pay later at the on-site registration on 21 december at KLCCenter?

P.S sorry if you don't understand =)

#9 Annoying_Reaper

Annoying_Reaper

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

This isn't covered in the clauses, but I'd thought I might as well ask for clarification before I start breeding those competitive mons. :U

Are traded Pokemon allowed on your combat team? Or must all participating Pokemon's trainer ID be the participant's only?

For in the grim, dark future of the 41st Millennium, there is only war.There is no peace amongst the stars,only an eternity of carnage and slaughter,and the laughter of thirsting gods.

#10 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

This is Mior Ahmad Najwan,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I have replied the email that I've received from one of your staffs, and thank you for letting me participation in this tourney.

I have but one question, because my english is not that good and i have a hard time understanding the requirements above, the question is:

I have to pay later at the on-site registration on 21 december at KLCCenter?

P.S sorry if you don't understand =)

Hey Mior, sorry for the late reply. For pre-registration you'll have to bank transfer the fees. I have emailed you the banking details. Thank you.

#11 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

This isn't covered in the clauses, but I'd thought I might as well ask for clarification before I start breeding those competitive mons. :U

Are traded Pokemon allowed on your combat team? Or must all participating Pokemon's trainer ID be the participant's only?

Traded Pokemon are allowed as long as that Pokemon is legit (it was also obtainable in Pokemon X/Y, the moves it could learn are legit whether via egg moves or level up, and the stats are not hacked).

#12 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Holla Trainers! Just a reminder we will be at StreetpassMY's Zelda launch tomorrow at Berjaya Time's Square's Wendys from 1pm-4pm for anyone who wants to pay/register for the tournament.

We will be freezing the online registration from 12:00am -11:59pm 23rd Nov 2013 to accommodate the on site registration tomorrow. 

As a reminder those who have registered please pay within 2 weeks of the date you received your payment email or your slot will be open again for others to claim. On Sunday a list of participants and their payment status and payment deadlines will be up (and an announcement made).

https://www.facebook...28548153896153/

#13 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Looking for Chan Jun Han, I could not send you the payment details email as the email you've provided seems to have been deactivated. Please email me shana@comicfiesta.org with another email so I can send you the details, thank you.

#14 mchangin

mchangin

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hey there, are we allowed to change our team members before the tournament after we've signed up? I realize more can be done about my team and the changes are pretty crucial to its play style...

#15 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

Hey there, are we allowed to change our team members before the tournament after we've signed up? I realize more can be done about my team and the changes are pretty crucial to its play style...

As of the moment, no.

Since so many are requesting for it I'm considering allowing a one time only full team edit nearer to the competition date. Well if this happens it will be announced and you will hear about it. =)

#16 GavinQ

GavinQ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

Is the PRE-REGISTRATION FOR DAY 1 SOLO 6-VS-6 TOURNAMENT full already? Do you still accept player?

#17 asyraf

asyraf

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

hi i wanted to join the tournament but the pre-registration for 1 solo 6 vs 6 is full. is it any way i can join the tournament if one of them didn't make the payment before deadline?

ps : will pay immediately 

#18 Kiraneko

Kiraneko

Comic FIesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

hi i wanted to join the tournament but the pre-registration for 1 solo 6 vs 6 is full. is it any way i can join the tournament if one of them didn't make the payment before deadline?

ps : will pay immediately 

The moment someone's deadline expires, we will make an announcement on the FB page. It will still be first come first serve (via the forms again).

#19 muhanmado

muhanmado

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

can i know how to registering myself to enter this tournament?

#20 roxas5621

roxas5621

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

Can I join although i haven't finish the game???? Please reply ASAP! 

#21 mecharojak

mecharojak

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

Pokemon XY Solo Pre-Registration form for 3 slots only. Opens now.
https://docs.google....cYVlaM/viewform

People who listened to 12pm registration.

12/8/2013 12:04:22 Irsyad Al-Haziq Bin Taupiq Al-Hakim (Missing ability on flygon & SLowbro) 
Registration rejected.

12/8/2013 12:04:47 Teo Tze Han (2 same pokemon registered) Registration rejected.

12/8/2013 12:07:58 Choo De Xiang Ryan
12/8/2013 12:09:16 Emil Ariff Bin Ahmad Omar Villamor
12/8/2013 12:09:32 Kew Kai Wen
12/8/2013 12:13:52 Hoon Tar Yi
12/8/2013 12:29:44 Tan Xing Yu.

> But only 3 open slots.

sorry, first 3 only got in.
Edit >
After going through the list again with Shana Low, I have noticed i made a misread.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
The following contestant had sent their registration form without mistake and after 12pm.

Again Sorry!!!!
>
12/8/2013 12:04:47 Teo Tze Han
12/8/2013 12:09:16 Emil Ariff Bin Ahmad Omar

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#22 mecharojak

mecharojak

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 105 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

After going through the list again with Shana Low, I have noticed i made a misread.
Sorry for the inconveniences.
The following contestant had sent their registration form without mistake and after 12pm.

Again Sorry!!!!
>
12/8/2013 12:04:47 Teo Tze Han
12/8/2013 12:09:16 Emil Ariff Bin Ahmad Omar

Posted Image

#23 mecharojak

mecharojak

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

[ANNOUNCEMENT]
Dear CF2013 Pokemon XY Solo 6v6 players,
I am happy to announce that we have all 32 contestants registered and paid up.
I am sure many of you are not happy with your registered team and would like to change them.

Good news to you.
You will soon get a email from Shana@comicfiesta.org on a new form you can resubmit your team before 15th Dec,2013.

This privilege is only valid to registered players before 8th of December 2013.
Thank you for your support.

Posted Image

#24 mecharojak

mecharojak

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 01:13 PM

Holla Trainers! Our friends at StreetPass Malaysia are hosting a big gathering at Wendy's Berjaya Times Square on the 14th this month! Do drop by for some Streetpass-ing, meeting new people and perhaps test out your Pokemon lineup before the showdown on Comic Fiesta!

>
https://www.facebook...57140964370864/

Posted Image

#25 DAYZ

DAYZ

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

Not to sure if i should post this here, if not can someone help link the appropriate place for me. Anyway, im really keen on playing the pokemon tournament, specifically the multi-battle. Sadly i dont have a partner, mostly due to the fact that i just move back to malaysia and dont really know anyone. So if there's someone out there who also need a partner, can you PM me or something. Thanks xx

#26 mecharojak

mecharojak

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:26 PM

882053_700905616593984_1379616594_o.jpg[CF2013 Pokemon Team Multi Battle Registration Form]

Registration form is only for on-site registration.
There will be no online registration form for day2 Team Multi Battle.
Registration form can be submitted to CF2013 Registration Counter.
Registration form can also be picked up at CF2013 Registration Counter.
Registration starts on CF2013 day 1 (21-Dec-2013) from 10am onwards.
Registration closes on CF2013 day 2 (22-Dec-2013) 12pm.
There will only be slots available for 16 teams.
Registration fee is RM20 per team.

Registration does not includes CF2013 day2 tickets.

Registration form > http://www.sendspace.com/file/jszk1r

Posted Image

#27 bludude10

bludude10

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

regarding the multi battle competion, as you know it requires 2 players per team, is it 3 or 6 pokemon per player?

#28 mecharojak

mecharojak

Comic Fiesta Committee

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

regarding the multi battle competion, as you know it requires 2 players per team, is it 3 or 6 pokemon per player?

All the rules and regulations are in the registration form.
requires 2 players a team, each players register 6 pokemons.

Posted Image

#29 codex715

codex715

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

Will there be any event item? 

#30 mchangin

mchangin

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if there's a follow up topic regarding the Pokemon XY Tournament, but there was a lot of talk about posting battle videos after the tournament is over, so I thought to submit what I saved of the 6v6 Single Tournament first. I actually tried uploading the battles I had during the Multi Battle tournament but it seems like you can only upload 10 videos on the Vs. Recorder before the option to upload more is closed to you.

So far this is what I have:

Round 1 vs Seraphina
NL3G-WWWW-WWW3-UD9G

Round 2 vs Asha
F9FG-WWWW-WWW3-UD9N

Round 3 vs Daz
5GTG-WWWW-WWW3-UD9Q

Round 4 vs Hikari

Battle 1 - LJZW-WWWW-WWW3-UD9S
Battle 2 - 2E8G-WWWW-WWW3-UDA8
Battle 3 - JGRG-WWWW-WWW3-UDAA

Round 5 vs AeZ

Battle 1 - RFYW-WWWW-WWW3-UDAB
Battle 2 - BCNG-WWWW-WWW3-UDAD
Battle 3 - QY4G-WWWW-WWW3-UDAF

Comic Fiesta was a blast, and despite spending most of my time inside the room just playing Pokemon for two thirds of the entire event, I'm really glad I got the chance to play and actually had a sense of purpose coming to a Convention for the first time in a while.

If the Eeveelution girls are reading this thread, I'd just like to let you all know that the costumes were pretty and you all were gorgeous in them. u/////u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users