CF13 Solo Cosplay Competition Basic Details
Event: Comic Fiesta 2013
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Dates: 22 December 2013
Slots Available: 30
-Prelims: 30 seconds
-Finals: Within 5 minutes
Submission Deadline*: 19/12/2013 11.59pm
32 Feet x 16 Feet (Actual Size is 36 Feet x 16 Feet)
[Place] + [An Incident]]
Best Solo Cosplay – The Tea Cup + a smaller trophy to take home + awesome CF2013 Goodie Bag + CF Life-Time Pass
Best Costume – a trophy and the awesome CF2013 Goodie Bag + CF2014 Tickets.
Best Skit – a trophy and the awesome CF2013 Goodie Bag + CF2014 Tickets.
Best Prop – a trophy and the awesome CF2013 Goodie Bag + CF2014 Tickets.
Cosplay Competition Rules and Regulations
1. Please make sure the stage is clean after your performance. The organizing committee reserves the right to make each participant clean up after themselves.
2. Judges decisions are final. Any complaints/comments may be entertained but it would be at the discretion of the individual and will not affect the final results in any way.
3. The Comic Fiesta Committee also reserves the right change these R&Rs at its own discretion without prior notification.
CF2013 Solo Cosplay Competition Format Info
- CF2013 Solo Cosplay Competition will he held on DAY 2 of CF2013. Contestants are required to fill up the registration forms with their details and register online by emailing the forms, reference pictures and audio/visuals (MP3/WMV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition is limited to the first 30 perticipants who send in their details to us via email. Onsite registration will be open to the public if there are slots available.
- Preliminary : - Each performance must not exceed 30 seconds.
- Finals: - Each performance must not exceed 5 minutes.
- Preliminary contestants have 30 seconds to perform on stage. You can do anything you want in the time allotted so try to make it count and impress the judges!
- Preliminary contestants are allowed to use the projector for their performance. However, participants need to submit their images at the Info Counter when registering. You may put it together with your audio file in your USB/Thumb Drive.
- 10 Finalists will be selected from the 30 contestants.
- Finalist will need to pick a random [Place] + [Incident] as their theme for the finals.
- Contestant have around ONE hour to prepare their skit once they have gotten their theme.
- Finalist can ONLY enlist other solo cosplay contestants who failed to enter the finals as their helpers, with the maximum limit of TWO helpers.
- Below are the list for [Place] and [Incident]. **Theme will be decided at random.
Kingdom of Clouds
Cavern of Lava
Center of the Earth
Moo Moo Farm
Meet a Mimic
Found a Treasure Map
A boss guarding RARE items
1 HP Left
Cannot Save Game
Not Enough Mana
Killing 100 Bunnies
A Wild Monster Appear
Example: You are cosplaying as Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyoujin. And you are killing 100 bunnies at the MooMoo Farm.
- Closing date for CF2013 Solo Cosplay Competition ONLINE Registration is on the 19th December 2013.
- Please send in your audio/visuals early so that we can do a sound test and ensure a smooth experience.
- Contestants are required to register at the Information Counter to confirm attendance prior to the competition. Contestants are also required to burn a CD/thumb drive containing the audio file for the performance and submit it to the Info Counter personnel when they register. Registration will close ONE HOUR before the start of the competition.
- Please label the CD/Thumb Drive with your name, series name and also contact number for identification purpose.
For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to mail us at email@example.com