CF13 Group Cosplay Competition Basic Details
Event: Comic Fiesta 2013
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Dates: 21 December 2013
Slots Available: 15
Group Member per slot: 2-20 people
Performance Time: Within 5 minutes
Submission Deadline*: 19/12/2013 11.59pm
-My True Form
32 Feet x 16 Feet (Actual Size is 36 Feet x 16 Feet)
The Parteh Cup +medals for each member + awesome CF2013 Goodie Bag + CF2014 Tickets.
Judges (the ultimate XYZ trio):
Cosplay Competition Rules and Regulations
1. Please make sure the stage is clean after your performance. The organizing committee reserves the right to make each participant clean up after themselves.
2. Judges decisions are final. Any complaints/comments may be entertained but it would be at the discretion of the individual and will not affect the final results in any way.
3. The Comic Fiesta Committee also reserves the right change these R&Rs at its own discretion without prior notification.
CF2013 Group Cosplay Competition Format Info
- CF2013 Group Cosplay Competition will he held on DAY 1 of CF2013. Contestants are required to fill up the registration forms with their details and register online by emailing the forms, reference pictures and any audio/visuals (MP3/WMV) to email@example.com
- The competition is limited to the first 15 groups who successfully registered.
- Each performance must not exceed 5 minutes.
- Contestants are allowed to use the projector. However, contestants need to submit their images on the registration booth. You may put it together with your audio file in your USB/thumb drive.
- Only ONE winning group will be selected from the 15 groups.
- Contestants are required to choose ONE theme for their performance.
- Closing date for registration is on the 19th December 2013.
- Please send in your audio/visuals early so that we can do a sound test and ensure a smooth experience.
- Contestants are required to register at the Information Counter to confirm attendance prior to the competition. Contestants are also required to burn a CD/thumb drive containing the audio file for the performance and submit it to the Info Counter personnel when they register. Registration will close ONE hour before the start of the competition.
- Please label the CD/thumb drive with your name, series name and also contact number for identification purposes.
For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org