#1 julian_ex

julian_ex

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

nqL4igL.jpg

Hello guys, I don't know whether this is the right place for me to open this topic. Sorry if I'm wrong here. I just want to ask some question and share some of my personal thoughts about League of Legends stage tournament organized by Garena that also will held at KLCC together with CF.

- What you guys thought about this tournament? Especially for CF organizers. I know we got Dota 2 tourney last year but they just take a bit of room for it.

- Ticket price is RM50, that will include CF ticket for both days that cost RM40 and a goodie bag. Is this true? Because I don't trust Garena so much and it sounds too good to be true.

- Will CF organizers help promote this tournament? For example post about this tournament on CF facebook page.

- There are some problem for those who already owned CF tickets and wanted this tournament's tickets. This most probably Garena will give the solution, I think.

- My personal thoughts are, I expect them will be bad, problems here and there during/before the event. But this is the first time they holding such a big event. It is still forgiveable. 

Posted ImageThey still lucky coz they immune

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users