I didn't get to inform you due to time constraint but it bothered me so I need to clarify here.
1. I searched all over for the "Digital Commission only to redeem at CF" after you mentioned it (grudgingly) but couldn't find one.
It's not fair to blame me for it. Pre CF commission automatically registered in my mind that you can get it in cf. Else it should be named Commission only.
2. The wings are small and it didn't show the legs up like you said can do.
3. You said to re-draw for me but no thanks. I was hoping to get in CF and you didn't looked like you wanted to do it at all.
4. Your art was so pretty so I was looking forward to get it. In the end, I got a half-assed job with unfinished eraser marks. I'm truly disappointed .
1. Dearie, I have said so, its in the link~ http://sta.sh/01zp9g222a7a Note : Digital Commission~ If I had mentioned it would be printed out I would have at least provided a picture of how the pictures would look like if it was printed out as a hardcopy. This is just digital art (done in computer with tablet). You may or may not have understood it wrongly, so I'm really sorry for that.
2 & 3 - Again so sorry about that, I didn't write the extra notes my sketchbook so I must have forgotten to refer back to the details. And this is really only the first time I am doing commission or opening a booth so yes I made alot of mistakes so sorry to disappoint (:
But thank you for pointing them out I will make sure to take them in mind! Thank you dear
I see. But with the title [Comic Fiesta Pre-Commissions] , it's hard to notice that .
You should have added (Digital only).
And it's my first time commissioning so I don't know this 'normally, usually, generally'.
And since all the details didn't match, please re-draw for me.
I don't need the hard copy, soft copy is enough.
If you think you under-charged me, I could record down myself erasing the sketch with eraser.
Because I don't want to pay for something I cannot use, cannot enjoy and cannot show to others.