#1 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

CLOSED.

Thank you for the commissions! Sorry for plenty of misunderstandings! For those who I have not completed the commission, it will be finished as soon as I can. I'm not always available to draw so please understand and give me some time. Please try not to rush me, it will greatly affect my quality of work!

As an apology, I will give you the option of keeping the softcopy or I will print a hardcopy of your commission done on digital, in A4 size and send it to you through COD (PJ/Damansara/Sunway) or send through POSLAJU (free shipping)

So please message me on the selected method of collecting!

Thank you for your attention * 3 * //// 

Edited by mazudesu, 31 December 2013 - 09:43 PM.

#2 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

bump

#3 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

bumpbump ^ q ^

#4 fox kun

fox kun

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

wowowowoow i need to commission you *___*

edit* i sent a mail hope you got it!!

tumblr_static_6yhxkf2xch44ogwcw4koc8kkc.

i have a fb page nau ヾ(;☆ω☆)ノ

#5 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

OMG!! So naisu (*Q*)

I wanna one! XD *pm-ing right now*

Kisses... Are they delicious? Posted Image

#6 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

wowowowoow i need to commission you *___*

edit* i sent a mail hope you got it!!

I didnt get anything ;___; do you mind resending?

OMG!! So naisu (*Q*)

I wanna one! XD *pm-ing right now*

got it ///!

#7 fox kun

fox kun

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

i think it was because the forum shut down a bit that time i sent you the mail. I noted you on dA!!

tumblr_static_6yhxkf2xch44ogwcw4koc8kkc.

i have a fb page nau ヾ(;☆ω☆)ノ

#8 Darkshaunz

Darkshaunz

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:21 AM

Hi Mazu, do you do physical A4 commish?

I was uncertain if the prices you listed were for digitals only? I'm an old-fashioned pen and paper commisher hehe.

Posted Image
Local and International Art Collector (since CF2009)
Deviantart | CF2012 Pre-Commissions Thread [WTB]

#9 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

Hi Mazu, do you do physical A4 commish?

I was uncertain if the prices you listed were for digitals only? I'm an old-fashioned pen and paper commisher hehe.

i do but that one will be a bit special, you will have to look over my deviantart to find the style you want, before i can quote you the suitable price!

#10 Darkshaunz

Darkshaunz

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

How about a black and white inked 3/4 piece, something like this?

Posted Image

#11 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:08 AM

How about a black and white inked 3/4 piece, something like this?

OH <3 those kind!! I have some examples here

http://gyazo.com/0d7...3c4dcaa5c1576c3 (inking) or http://gyazo.com/166...ea9d5f61a7c76a4 (pencil)

the rest is on instagram///! mixed media mostly but you can view some of the inking work there

That would be RM10! for half bodies 8)

#12 Darkshaunz

Darkshaunz

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hi Mazu I will PM you

Posted Image

#13 MieuMew

MieuMew

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

//Too late to found it here-- o(--< 

*secretly prays that it'll be available next year >^<;;*

#14 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

//Too late to found it here-- o(--< 

*secretly prays that it'll be available next year >^<;;*

KYA im still open if youre interested to commission!! but will only be available after CF im kinda busy prepping atm o(-<

#15 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:54 PM

I didn't get to inform you due to time constraint but it bothered me so I need to clarify here.

1. I searched all over for the "Digital Commission only to redeem at CF" after you mentioned it (grudgingly) but couldn't find one.
It's not fair to blame me for it. Pre CF commission automatically registered in my mind that you can get it in cf. Else it should be named Commission only.

2. The wings are small and it didn't show the legs up like you said can do.

3. You said to re-draw for me but no thanks. I was hoping to get in CF and you didn't looked like you wanted to do it at all.

4. Your art was so pretty so I was looking forward to get it. In the end, I got a half-assed job with unfinished eraser marks. I'm truly disappointed .

#16 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

I didn't get to inform you due to time constraint but it bothered me so I need to clarify here.

1. I searched all over for the "Digital Commission only to redeem at CF" after you mentioned it (grudgingly) but couldn't find one.
It's not fair to blame me for it. Pre CF commission automatically registered in my mind that you can get it in cf. Else it should be named Commission only.

3. You said to re-draw for me but no thanks. I was hoping to get in CF and you didn't looked like you wanted to do it at all.

4. Your art was so pretty so I was looking forward to get it. In the end, I got a half-assed job with unfinished eraser marks. I'm truly disappointed .

1. Dearie, I have said so, its in the link~ http://sta.sh/01zp9g222a7a Note : Digital Commission~ If I had mentioned it would be printed out I would have at least provided a picture of how the pictures would look like if it was printed out as a hardcopy. This is just digital art (done in computer with tablet). You may or may not have understood it wrongly, so I'm really sorry for that. 

2 & 3 - Again so sorry about that, I didn't write the extra notes my sketchbook so I must have forgotten to refer back to the details. And this is really only the first time I am doing commission or opening a booth so yes I made alot of mistakes so sorry to disappoint (:

But thank you for pointing them out I will make sure to take them in mind! Thank you dear

#17 Shuyii

Shuyii

Senior CFer

• Comic Fiesta Committee
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

1. Dearie, I have said so, its in the link~ http://sta.sh/01zp9g222a7a Note : Digital Commission~ If I had mentioned it would be printed out I would have at least provided a picture of how the pictures would look like if it was printed out as a hardcopy. This is just digital art (done in computer with tablet). You may or may not have understood it wrongly, so I'm really sorry for that. 

2 & 3 - Again so sorry about that, I didn't write the extra notes my sketchbook so I must have forgotten to refer back to the details. And this is really only the first time I am doing commission or opening a booth so yes I made alot of mistakes so sorry to disappoint (:

But thank you for pointing them out I will make sure to take them in mind! Thank you dear

I see. But with the title [Comic Fiesta Pre-Commissions] , it's hard to notice that .

You should have added (Digital only).

And it's my first time commissioning so I don't know this 'normally, usually, generally'.

And since all the details didn't match, please re-draw for me.

I don't need the hard copy, soft copy is enough.

If you think you under-charged me, I could record down myself erasing the sketch with eraser.

Because I don't want to pay for something I cannot use, cannot enjoy and cannot show to others.

#18 aislereverie

aislereverie

hobo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 929 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

I see. But with the title [Comic Fiesta Pre-Commissions] , it's hard to notice that .

You should have added (Digital only).

And it's my first time commissioning so I don't know this 'normally, usually, generally'.

And since all the details didn't match, please re-draw for me.

I don't need the hard copy, soft copy is enough.

If you think you under-charged me, I could record down myself erasing the sketch with eraser.

Because I don't want to pay for something I cannot use, cannot enjoy and cannot show to others.

Oh. For that I'm really sorry then, must have caused you to misunderstand. And alright I will do my best to redraw it for you, I will send it to you once I am done. And no you dont need to pay any extra, just need some time to finish it ! I will message you as soon as I am done. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pre-cf, commission, art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users