4 replies to this topic

#1 MaX

MaX

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:14 PM

Hello again everyone! TEAMworks is back again at Comic Fiesta and this year we have not 1, not 2, but 5 new books/doujin/zines/whatchamawannacalits to be sold at our humble booth!

BoothLocation.jpg

We're located in the Basic Artbooth Hall (Hall 2 and 3) at Booth B3.

Now, onwards towards the goods!

Untitled.jpg

Waltz: A Honey and Clover Fanbook

If you've ever watched or read Honey and Clover and fallen as madly in love with Hagu, Morita, Takemoto, Yamada, Mayama, and the many other memorable characters in the series as I did, you can rest assured that the contributors for this book are on the same boat with you! Filled with 3 standalone stories and several illustrations, this book explores the characters' relationships after the end of the series.

Contributors: Sou II Max II Bebe II Sei II Tariirii II Fenix

B&W Insides, Coloured Cover

36 Pages 

Comedy, Drama, Romance

RM10

BONUS: Each copy of the book comes with a special gift; clover handphone straps for the first few customers (limited quantity), followed by badges (sample images below)

2013-12-15131242.jpg

Clover Handphone Straps

Button_Badges-_38mm-HampC2.jpg

Sample Image of the Badge

Okay, moving along to the next book!

tumblr_mmhlkyMdco1qecutno1_500-1.jpg

@venturer.com

Sapphire's original standalone comic featuring Nick and Sherlin, two bumbling adventurers who stumble upon a mysterious village. If you have a taste for adventure, this is the book for you!

Full Colour

52 Pages

Comedy, Adventure

RM15

tumblr_mjg8kr4S871qecutno1_400.jpg

The Road Not Taken

A comic done by Max (me, as in the person writing this post) for 24 Hour Comics Day in 2012 (last year). You can actually read the full comic for free here. Then, I hear you ask, what's the point of buying this book if I could read it for free online? Well, for starters, I've cleaned up the comic in this book and added screentones to it, along with an extra Behind-The-Scenes section which contains some extra commentary behind the comic, as well as a bonus comic about the process of making this comic, from conception to completion. It's a rather personal story, and if you've ever been caught between choosing the Arts and the Sciences, you'll know what I mean.

40 Pages 

Autobiography

RM8

tumblr_mlyy3mBas51qecutno1_500.jpg

Across The Causeway: Volume 1

A compilation of journal comics I've done while living in Singapore. It's mostly musings about life and such, and everything in between.

40 Pages 

Sample: 1 I 2 I 3

Autobiography

RM8

tumblr_mmhlkyMdco1qecutno2_500.jpg

Across The Causeway: Volume 2

(You see that book on the upper right corner? Yes, that's volume 2)

The 2nd compilation (and 'continuation') of my journal comics. More of the same, but not quite. (Also, I apologise for being unable to upload the digital cover image of the 2nd book here as my previous laptop died and I have yet to retrieve the image from its remains...better yet, drop by our booth to check the book out yourself in person!)

68 Pages 

Sample: 1 I 2 i 3

Autobiography

RM10

Phew, that's all from us...for now! Do check back to this thread as we get closer to Comic Fiesta for more announcements!

Thank you for your support!

#2 Raincloud

Raincloud

Veteran CFer

• Community Moderator
  • 901 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

*waves flag in support*

I'll be nicer if you'll be smarter. ^________^

#3 Ensu7

Ensu7

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

Awesome stuff! I wont be able to attend CF, but my friend will help me to get all those beautiful books. Yes, ALL. ^^ Have fun at CF~

• MaX likes this
Ensu7 + deviantART = EnsuMas

#4 MaX

MaX

Junior CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hi Ensu7, thanks for your support! XD

#5 Sheryu

Sheryu

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

Ah, H&C fanbook *q* will ask my friend to get that for me!

5v96.png

http://flavors.me/sheryu

(∩`-´)⊃☆゚.*・。゚

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: autobio comics, originals, indie, doujinshi, honey and clover, handcrafted items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users