No replies to this topic

#1 hwei

hwei

Fresh CFer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

Heya this is Hwei / Lalage, I'm at basic booth B1 (behind Wall Marilah, guarding the rear from sneak titan attacks!)

I will have original doujins (new and old), Jojo doujin, and original and Jojo prints.

tumblr_mxy3pkwgCu1qznd8uo1_500.jpg

Our Glorious Deeds

Based loosely on the historical story of Princess Pingyang who helped found the Tang dynasty

Sample pages here (scroll down)

32 BW pages

RM15

(Edited Dec 23rd: The versions of this book sold at CF2013 did not print according to my expectations, as I was unhappy with the quality I repriced these copies to RM10 to be fair to buyers. The reprint will be on different (glossy) paper and will be sold at the original price. Sorry if I did not manage to explain this to you and you bought it! (I ran out of steam, and no one seemed to mind even when I did explain it to them). Thanks very much for buying my comics. I'll email everyone who asked about a reprint after Christmas. Happy holidays!!)

tumblr_mxze3lveNc1qznd8uo1_500.jpg

Jojo's Bizarre Doujin

by kuzu, saph, fenix, graff n me!

100% insanity and joj condensed into 4komas and comix

Sample pages here

24 BW pages 

RM7

(Edited Dec 23rd: THANK YOU FOR BUYING THIS EXTREMELY BIZARRE DOUJIN. We will make a small reprint and again I will email everyone who asked after Christmas.. Thanks and happy looking forward to the animated version of Stardust Crusaders!!)

tumblr_my26szGYZ11qznd8uo1_500.jpg

Postcards / Prints

Ok ok mostly jojo fanart I admit.. Have more than these so come have a look

Really sorry but I couldn't make a new Boris & Lalage story this year :( I had a script but ultimately needed more time to think about how to make it work. I will have last year's (teapot) book with me though for anyone curious to see it.

Cheers and see you soon!

Edited by hwei, 23 December 2013 - 02:36 PM.

• MaX likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: doujin, original, jojos bizarre adventure, prints, comic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users